Ludia Forums

Please control my last duel

it is impossible i had 4 heroes against halbenet and i lost he was impossible to kill regenerating all curing all and doing all critical,it was clearly cheating ,if this is i will definitevly quit i was not playing already i played really fe in this weeks and come back to this? control last duel there is something that don’t go…really i come back after a week i wasn’t playing and this is what i even do not partecipate in duels events …it is impossible that a hero alone win a game against four heroes there should be a cheat or a bug or this game is really crap at level 10 as my heroes he regenerate all damage every round …and then do all criticals to kill one by one all my level 10 that were still full health…

if it is not done by you my adversary has clearly discovered a cheat because he was unkillable but only halbenet because other heroes were killed before,maybe you have done a bad duration for regeneration it should endure same number of round not more because he has only one hero…

now i 'll quit again for a while i found other game s,maybe i will come back i hope to not get this again otherwise i will stop playing forever, if this has been done by programmers i think you don’t clearly know how to keep people on the game if you play for yourselff or for have fun on people people will quit and you will not gain any money from your gain you should let people win to gain money this is to the programmers .people who do not understand this and have fun on people playing making them quit i think should be fired…it is for you it is you that lost possible money i have begin this game buying vipship than i have had bad experience in duels and a lot of things and decided to spend nothing more…

if this is the game where a lvl 10 cleric alone can kill 4 other heroes lvl 10 this game is not worth playing anymore please let me know that he was a cheater and you banned him or I don’t think i will come back again

I don’t know why you keep accusing people of cheating. Sorry your team got wiped out by the cleric. A note for you if you are fighting the cleric and his weapon is the bone do not leave him for last to kill. He attacks after every attack of yours and could have up to 50% chance of getting his revive every time he swings his weapon.

And it lasts for 2 turns in most cases.

When rolls are favorable, Death Ward can make St Markiovia’s Thighbone very powerful. I keep this equipped on my Cleric as opposed to the legendary Mace of Disruption & Shield and in PvP I am careful not to avoid killing my opponent’s Halbenet last.