Ludia Forums

Please do not translate Bumpy's name in Spain

With the translation it has been given the name ‘Bultitos’, which in addition to being horrible and ridiculous, does not correspond to that of the series, where it has been respected and is called Bumpy.
My son watches the series and asks why it is not called the same, that it is not the same.
I have alliance colleagues from other countries, and Bumpy’s name has been respected, please correct it.
Thanks.

24 Likes

I agree with him

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this, @josedavid! The team will take a closer look on their end.

5 Likes

Thanks and its really great

I’m afraid to see Bumpy’s name in Ukrainian,because I use the english game.

I don’t see the context of this lol

3 Likes

as a spanish person - bumpy means no such thing. i don’t know where or how did you get this information but it definitely doesn’t mean anything in spanish

5 Likes

quien aqui habla español :smiley:

Translated from Spanish

who speaks Spanish here :smiley:

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

I hate it when they translate the names of certain creatures. Like Bumpy is called “petite bosse”(or at least that’s what was written on the strike tower) in French which sounds awful but somehow they don’t care about Blue’s name being unchanged.

I’ve gotten the couragement to do this,Bumpy’s name in ukrainian is
bAmpi.