Ludia Forums

Please do the Ludia survey about Lovelink!

Hey everyone!!!

I’m once again here!!! I wanted to create this because for those who haven’t seen it yet, Ludia has sent a Survey in the game. If you go to your Lovelink profile, you can see like an envelope. Click there and you will see that they are doing a survey, if you can, do it!!

Why? Even if it’s really long, they are asking questions and there are there the topics we have been complaining about! They have been asking about the frequency of characters going dark, how much the chats last, about gems and their cost… Also there is a section of how we agree about some features they are thinking to add and… they mention “voice notes” omgggg.

If you can, do it, maybe if we all express how we really feel about the game they can start to improve these things.

2 Likes

I just finished :blush:

1 Like

yeeey!!! I’m really excited for this survey tbh ^___^

1 Like

I just finished mine… oh hooooo boy I wrote a novel. :rofl:

Here’s hoping that means some positive changes might be in the works!

1 Like

I hope so that this means something goon for the future! hahahahha

I wrote a lot of things too, what got me really hyped is the part of the “voice notes” :heart_eyes:

Same! I’ve never taken my time to make sure I gave as much feedback as I could before :sweat_smile:

1 Like

About time!!! Just filled out the survey myself. I really hope the listen and make some fun changes

1 Like

I have a feeling most of what they are offering is going to be VIP only.

2 Likes

i did it and many times i demanded more female profiles. i aired my grievences. though i think that “celebrity match” is a beyond ridiculous concept

2 Likes

Oh I totally agree.

I’d rather have people return than be able to match with a random “celebrity” for 2 minutes.

Plus, don’t we technically already have some? I mean Liam is a Kpop celeb? Sure they don’t exist in real life but I have zero interest in chatting up a celebrity that’s out there in the real world. Plus wouldn’t they have to get permission to do that anyhow? I’d much rather the effort be put into what we have now.

2 Likes

I did it, and they got an earful from me. :unamused::roll_eyes::grimacing:
And let’s just say if I put as much time and effort into some of those questions as I did with my school work back in the day, I would’ve passed with flying colours :laughing:

3 Likes

i did it yesterday, there was an option that said “ let MC be rude to LI sometimes “ please vote for it, because LI sometimes bail on us and ghost us and cuts the date short, but we should always be nice to them! i guess we should have an option to give them a piece of our mind

2 Likes

I’m so glad to see that we are all voting!! ^^ Thats so goood!!

I don’t know if it will be VIP focused, I don’t think everything will be VIP because they could separate it and get more money if we have to pay VIP + other options… But honestly I hope that at least they can listen to us and improve this game T.T

You KNOW I did and I asked for MORE female content because I dont want to be THAT guy but just saying the Lovelink copycat app Swiit Crush has 23-24 female characters alone and that’s not including the dudes

2 Likes

Hope it helps with what you are going to be doing with the new things to the game hope you can start it soon as everyone else gets to do the survey too

1 Like

Yeah I agree with you! I like to have girl matches too but the content is so little when it comes to female characters :frowning:

2 Likes

Say what you want about a copycat version but at least Swiit Crush comes out with content and I wouldnt be surprised if they have twice as many available characters than Lovelink considering there’s 25 female characters alone

1 Like

i demanded more girl matches 2. we need them.

Totally agree. If I find a Kardashian anywhere near Lovelink, that’s an instant uninstall.

1 Like

I already dis le and.told them there are enough girl.content!