Ludia Forums

Please fix it ludia. I hate it a lot

I am now playing Gaunlet thing these days and there is 2 things I really hate it a lot in Gaunlet. ( Sorry for my spelling mistakes if there is any)

First thing I hate about Gaunlet is the rewards you get from the spin wheel. It sucks a lot! I have maxed out of wood but it is still giving me wood which i don’t need and it is useless. I am very low on fish and it is giving me fish but very low like 5k, and giving me wood like 25k and i DON’T NEED WOOD!! Totally i hate it. plz fix it ludia. it is annoying to me a LOT!

Second thing i hate about the gaunlet is the Stamina Refill time. I hate it a lot! for one stamina you need to wait like 4 hours?!?! that sucks a lot! Plz low down the time it takes to refill 1 stamina. plz do it. i hate it the most.

1 Like

Be glad for that Wood, you’re going to need all of it once you’re at a higher level. Also, I think the 4h cooldown per stamina is fine, it allows for breaks especially for the longer Gauntlets when people can’t log in all the time. If you really want a shorter cooldown, you can use the Submaripper’s boost, or an even cheaper method, pay the 260 Runes to refill your stamina.

2 Likes

don’t have submaripper and don’t wanna waste my runes. they can make at least 3 or 2 hours for 1 stamina refill. you are right though in gauntlet but the wood i should be glad for it but not now. i need fish now and wood maxed out. that sucks. what i need is not giving me. i need wood for higher levels but that is when i reach it. now i NEED FISH!!!

1 Like

That’s just how it is, you can’t really do anything about that. If you really want Fish, concentrate on training those Fish gatherers, it’ll help longer than wishing for Fish from the Gauntlet.

1 Like

i know but then what is the point of the rewards in the gauntlet

1 Like

and not just fish but the packs the sage fruits the action rush i don’t get anything of it. just wood and WOOD!

1 Like

That just sounds like bad luck. Although it probably just seems more like it for newer players.

1 Like

How did you get Ambassador? @Nathaniel_Puzon

1 Like

Just lucky I guess.

1 Like

can you also plz tell me that how did you get Ambassador?

1 Like

It’s just random as to what you get. I usually try and clear out as much resource as I can before starting a Brawl/Gauntlet by sending dragons off for Iron.

1 Like

I agree with the rewards sucking u just about NEVER get any good like a hero token pack or champion or a gold card pack never once it would be better if at least once a gauntlet u got one of them

1 Like