Ludia Forums

Please fix Ludia

My reception on my Galaxy S9 is at 5 bars. The whole way to school I have been seeing this message and also that you are having trouble connecting to your servers. Please look into this and fix

Hey SicilianBeast, if you have your WiFi enabled on your device, could you try toggling it off when you’re connected to your mobile network and see if you’re still having the same issue?

Another thing to fix:
Right after opening the 24h incubator:

After this i pushed another dino and coins dropped to 90000, minus the coins for the push.

I have done that multiple times and to no avail nothing changes

Hey Kher, I’m sorry that happened. If it happens again, try restarting your game before levelling up your creature.

I’m sorry that did not work. Could you contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team could try and assist you further with this, @SicilianBeast?

I am unable to retrieve my support key from the game because of this issue

That shouldn’t be a problem. Hopefully, our team will be able to provide you with some further troubleshooting steps to help get you past the loading screen.

One last thing I can suggest is changing the time zone on your device to either New York or Toronto and then restarting your game.

It is already set to that time zone

Why wasn’t it calculated correctly in the first place?
A “correction” of 10000 coins is … a lot.

I have to admit that i haven’t taken a screen shot before opening the 24h incubator.
I just have shortend the 24h wait time by watching 5 videos in a row and then paid a little less than 200 hc to open the incubator.

The cost to level up Diloracheirus is correct, so I’m not really sure why that second message appeared. However, if it does happen again, please try restarting your game and see if you can level up your creature.

Should the issue persists, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team can take a closer look.

The question is whether I had 100000 coins available after redeeming the incubator or only 90000 coins. As i could not level up Dilo, i pushed another dino for 200 coins. Afterwards i had about 90000 coins left.

But i will reach out to support directly if this kind of issue occurs again.

The game is working now aside from it being a bit erratic with the connection. Thanks for the help @Ned