Ludia Forums

Please fix sheep glitch

There’s something wrong with my game I can’t see the sheep or the Vikings usually roaming the islands I’m a completionist with games so I like to get 100% and eventually I’ll be able to get every achievement but the one were u have to click the sheep so please fix might not be a biggie but for me it’s annoying

1 Like

Try zooming in? They don’t show up if you’re zoomed too far out.

(Have you gotten the one for facing a mirror image of your brawl team? That one’s nearly impossible…)

1 Like

It’s not the zoom even when I zoom in all the way every now and then I hear the Vikings cuz I accidentally click them even tho I can’t see them it’s not soon

1 Like

Is it maybe the device you are using? I only play on my android tablet and I don’t see them either… and I totally get the 100% thing! I’m the sameme way

1 Like

It’s not the device I’ve played the game on many different devices over the years and device before this was same one and I could still see the sheep it’s not device or zoom

1 Like

Ok, you’ve managed to coax me out of hiding. I’m lost. What are you guys talking about? Especially the mirror image brawl?

I do know if the sheep disappear you can repeatedly tap the grass in an area where they used to be and they are visible again. But the rest, including the achievements, I’m lost about. Explain please?

1 Like

They are referring to the “Meet Your Match” achievement. I believe Ludia has hidden this from people who have not completed it because it is nearly impossible and was probably discouraging people. You need to win a match in Brawl against the exact same dragons with them even being the exact same level as you.

2 Likes

The adherent thing is me just saying u like to complete games that means getting each achievement which I can do while I can t see the sheep and it’s not qbt pressing the grass I’ve tried clicking every on the islands even put all my dragons in the hanger when I did and nothing I can’t see the sheep I can’t click on them I can’t get the achievement simple as that

1 Like

And I’m talking qbt the knock over 10 sheep achievement

1 Like

Well that explains why I have 55/56 achievements but can’t see the one achievement I don’t have. Thanks for clearing that up!

1 Like

I’m not sure who you are speaking to, even though you replied to me. I asked a question, and I got a great answer. I offered you a possible solution which I have seen asked before. You’ve got a glitch, sorry about that, no need to get twisted. Other people have had same issue as you and that seems to be their answer. :arrow_down:

1 Like

I have never heard of this Lite version of RoB… but I have had my sheep disappear for the same reasons. I used my brothers phone and it worked just fine there. I have never gotten them to show up on my i-Pad though. It could be what you are saying with the lag, seems legit.

1 Like

If it’s truly lag-induced, there may be a bug. Ludia borked something a while back with the audio that basically kills the CPU (the entire device gets laggy, not just Berk). If RoB is registering that and removing sheep/vikings, then maybe it will help with this issue if Ludia ever gets their act together and fixes whatever they broke.

1 Like

Hey BEWILDERBEAST, could you please send a screenshot of your game to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com? Please include your support key in the email as well.

Thank you!

1 Like

How do u add a screenshot I took one of the game that I need to send on a reply but I can’t figure out how to add a screenshot on a reply

1 Like

Hey BEWILDERBEAST, was the reply through the in-game support or by email?

1 Like

I tried email but said there was an issue and I can’t figure out how to add a screenshot on a reply on here all I know how to do is say my support key which is -edited- that’s all I can do unless I figure out how to add a screenshot

1 Like

I found a way to add a screenshot here it is my support key is -edited-

1 Like

There isn’t a single sheep or Viking in site yet every now and then I hear a Viking to “hey ho” when I click some were

2 Likes

There should be an option to attach files from your email. However, if you are still having issues, please try using our contact option from our FAQ here: Ludia Support

2 Likes