Ludia Forums

Please fix Smilonemys

Bug Description: Any armour bypassing moves do NOT work on Smilonemys. Please fix it.

Area is was found in: Campaign level 72

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey there, @cainshiro, this issue should have been fixed a few hours ago! You might need to force-close and then re-open the application in order to see the changes, but don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support+forums@ludia.com if it persists!

Thor’s Shattering Rampage can’t bypass its armour and makes 1x damage instead of 2x.

Hey @John, I think you may want to take another look at Diorajasaur’s armor-piercing counter as well. On level 72, I’m only getting half damage on the counter, not 1x.

Thanks!

Well it wasn’t fixed. My Thor should have registered a 7300 damage with its Shattering Rampage with crit but it only did 3600+ damage. Looks like it didn’t bypass Smilonemy’s 50% armor. Either that or my Thor is holding back its punches, doing 1X damage when it should be 2X.

Is it possible that Smilonemys used its “Precise Pounce” attack, applying a 50% damage debuff on your dinos?

3 Likes

Hey @John, you’re probably right, I didn’t realize it was a precise pounce and not a precise rampage (since they share the same icon). Shouldn’t all the pounce icons have the three red slashes and a down arrow on them, similar to what distraction looks like?

2 Likes