Please fix super distraction

It clearly says that it distracts 50%, but in reality it does 100%. Why this hasn’t been brought up before, I don’t know why.
No, it didn’t swap in. These were the first two moves and it super distracted for 100%. Not 50%

Trykos cleanse really shouldn’t be after it attacks also. 🤦🏻‍♀

1 Like

I think the description is wrong - it’s supposed to distract 100% I believe. REf wouldn’t have a shot otherwise.

2 Likes

It has been brought up before, to others that couldn’t either add 50% to 50% or failed to read from top to bottom on this particular move.

1 Like

oh so you’re saying that the description means it adds the distract for the highest dmg and for the group to it?

3 Likes

I can read perfectly fine. The description is written very poorly. It doesn’t say anything about an “additional” 50% added.

Try again, line by line :slight_smile:

Please note the word ‘alert’ is not applicable for this move, maybe that helps?

1 Like

Hmm… Oh yeah- NOPE. Still think its poorly written.

Maybe if the first part said 100% and not 50%, it would be more understandable. Go ahead and add those 50s together. :smiley:

It’s a move that targets a single for DoT and the group for damage; great concept but confusing as well. Not sure how this could be improved in the description :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

You’re not getting it.

If highest damage is just going to get double distracted, why not just say 100%? 🤦🏻‍♀

Obviously the group part of the move (for minions I’m assuming) stays 50%.

LOL maths :rofl:

Well now you have me wondering… I kinda remember in raids the minions being distracted 100%

ok gotta test this with Morty this weekend.

Nope, you’re still not getting it. I could refer to my first reply, but that unfortunately didn’t work. To understand why it can’t really be 100% and then 50%, you need to look at a dino with damage reduction resistance, tryko is a bad example.

More maths, so better accept the description as it is.

Something with 50% resistance that gets distracted 50% twice in a single move will still only do 50% damage.

So my earlier statement still holds.

There’s 2 distraction effects, one for the highest damage and one for all opponents as it shows in the ability description… in raids everything except what SD targets with DOT will be 50% distracted, otherwise it’ll be 100% distracted because it applies 2 distraction effects because “All opponents” also counts as the direct target. In which that direct target receives DOT as well. And yeah when it’s a 1v1, all effects apply, goes for every other move too

5 Likes

its fine 50 plus 50 = 100 move on

1 Like

Nah it’s 5,050 :upside_down_face:

1 Like

damn…your right :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not bugged indeed but poorly worded.

It could be worded: “target highest damage: reduce damage 100% for 2 attacks, lasting 1 turn.”
then “target all opponents except for the highest damage: reduce damage 50% for 2 attacks, lasting 1 turn.”

It would be clearer for the damage reduction part, however they would have to rewrite the first paragraph to take the damage part into account. All in all, if they wanted to make it clear it would be 1 page more writing about the move. Let’s leave it as it is and people that can’t read 9 lines in 15 seconds should study the moves before battling.

From the beginning of raids, I would have preferred a set of moves description for the arena and another set for raids. There would have been zillions of bugs though…

1 Like

"Highest Damage: Remove dodge. Dot 0.25 of targets max HP lasting 2 turns. Reduce damage 100% for 2 attacks, lasting 1 turn. Attack:XXXX

Target: all opponents: attack XXXX. Reduce damage 50% for 2 attacks, lasting 1 turn"

Such a very simple change.

Then you would be applying 150% distraction to the 1 target receiving DOT while attacking twice

1 Like