Ludia Forums

Please, for the present raptor hybrids

Really, lately every raptor hybrid doesn’t have its distinctive claw. Poukaidei, poukandactylus, Velosrhacos, Dakotanops they would be even better aesthetically if they had a large claw

1 Like

On a similar note, for some reason Troodon DOES have one when it shouldn’t. I think it just comes down to the rig. None of these hybrid’s base models include the claw.

2 Likes

Not sure how it would work on dakotatops exactly but it literaly says that poukai has that avain claw on its wings tho i haven’t actualy seen it on the model(i’m just daying that i know ur talking about the foot claw) but yeah most of these would have been cooler with the iconic dromeosaur foot claw.

1 Like

I mean, they maybe could have done something since the indo rig has a model without a claw but with the rest of the rig I believe. Carno+croc hybrid and purrolyth don’t have the foot claw I think while others do
If they have one since I don’t remember this text is useless

1 Like

I think purrolyth does have a claw

Edit: Yep. It does

1 Like

and what about the carno one???

1 Like

What I mean is that it does not matter if the model has an animation on the legs or not, the Indo model has a claw, but Purutaurus does not have it, Erlikogamma has a raptor claw and that model does not have it, they just didn’t put

They should be more careful with that, personally I am a fan of the saga and seen that t rex (epic) is not rexy, because it does not have more wounds, blue is not so exact because on one side of the blue line it does not arrive to cover his eye, only on one side of the eye, not the 2. the model of “blue” is the same as the one on the opposite side

1 Like

I was just trying to make sure ludia could in fact slightly change a model so that they would at least do this with creatures that should or should not have this or that(ex. raptor claw)

The fact that they do it is not vital, I am aware that there are more important things, but it is not that difficult, it is a small aesthetic detail. imagine velosrhacos with a raptor claw or poukaidei and poukan with long claw on the feet, that would be great

1 Like

I actually like dakotanops a lot. There is more to raptors than the claw, like the feathers for example. A black feathered gorgonops is another home run by the design team in my book

I just wish we’d get a cool raptor hybrid. We got alloraptor and it is awesome. Lately they have been bad. I’d like to see that Carnoraptor!

2 Likes

I’m guessing they don’t have the ability to make both sides of the dino asymmetrical (or at least they determined that this would be more trouble than its worth).

2 Likes

What does deinonychus poukan have? or even poukaidei, which is only known to be deinonychus because it has no beak and its name has “dei” nothing else

I think it has claws on the wings. It still looks like it’s part raptor.

Poukan has nothing of deino

other than the head, its just an eagle with different colors, I see no claws on its wings or hidden in the feathers

Could’ve sworn, but you don’t need to zoom in on it to see the teeth and head, which is pretty hybrid-like. The toe claw doesn’t have to be on every raptor hybrid besides indom. Besides, an eagle with a claw like that will suck at catching prey

You sure about that? I’ve always known the Troodontids to have one, and I’m pretty sure recent discoveries haven’t changed that

Do they? Maybe I’m wrong about that. I just know they aren’t dromaeosaurs, and I thought the claw was unique to them. Although troodontids are very closely related to them, so if any other family had them, it would be them.