Ludia Forums

Please Help I did not receive my reward for Metriacanthosaurus event

Please help me, I did not receive the reward for my Metriacanthosaurus event and i was in top 5% bracket after the event ended. How can i claim my reward?

1 Like

If you were in the game while the tournament ended, that was likely the reason. It doesn’t affect everyone, but many times players that were in the game while the tournament ended did not get their winnings. In the future, I would exit the game before the tournament ends, then go back in after. I’m not sure if you need to close the app completely and reopen it.

If you weren’t in the game, then I’m not sure what happened. Either way you need to contact support to get your pack (support+forums@ludia.com). Good luck.

3 Likes

Yes i was online when the event ended and did not receive any reward

1 Like

I’m sorry that happened, atan6776. As Bandeezee had suggested, don’t hesitate to send an email to our support team so they can help you with this. Please remember to include your support key in your email as well, it’d help our team find you faster in their system.

3 Likes

Okay thank you and i appreciate your concern and help…ill update this thread whenever i get a reply from them.

Do i also need to send my account ID?

2 Likes

To expedite the process yes, send your support key in your email to them.

3 Likes

Same goes for me
I mean I do the same

1 Like

U must go to the ludia support
And tell them what happened and what u want
Then they’ll figure out in a couple of days
So, no prob

1 Like

thank you for all the advice everyone…i will surely follow what you guys told me…ill update if this thread if they contact me already