Well I couldn’t resist at first but I felt it was necessary for me to be helpful on this issue in case support was needed to see where the community would stand on how to revert the chaos that is apparently ruining certain aspects of the game.
Boosts system can be fixed and I’m going to start this post to see how many folks that use the forum would agree with one possible solution. Basically the end result for the time being is removal of the boost system in its entirety. I’m not interested in suggesting what to do after because I’m sure that is in the works at the HQ. However, if you want my opinion or anyone here just reach out to them.
Resolution of the boost system would be done in the following steps/order:
- A simple halt of all boost activity would be the first step
- Calculate number of dinos with boosts applied with their respective tiers and category
- Add all tiers/category together and reward cash for the approximate value of each boost point (i.e. 20 cash for 1 boost point)
- Any remainder boosts will be from the collection of daily battle incubator so those could be converted to cash as well to really start clean with no boosts on any player’s account giving HQ the opportunity to start over with the boost system implementation and its mechanics
Here is a table with simple math showing how much reverting dinos with particular tiers with the cash amounts respectively:
As an example, say John Smith had 1 tier 8 boosted dino for health and damage, two tier 9 boosted dinos for speed only, and has collected/has a remainder of 4 boosts available to use, this individual would receive the follow cash back to their balance: 510x2 (for tier8 to be reached 510 boosts was used, for two categories) + 1022x2 (2 dinos with tier9 cumulative boost amount for one category) + 4 (surplus/remaining boost) = for a total of 3068 boosts, or 61,360 cash to be put back in the bank of the game
With that said, I hope the community here can be helpful to the mods/developers and anyone else that reads this by voting below whether you support or agree with said solution to remove the boost system and get reimbursed with game cash while we await for the changes
- Yes, above solution is reasonable