Ludia Forums

Please Help Tommus

@Ludia_Developers
Please buff tommus up a bit in the next update.
He’s currently too squishy to be a useful tank. Paladin and barbarian are far superior as tanks.
So what is the point of him.
Give him a block ability, more hp, something.

1 Like

not sure if serious or trolling…what lvl tommus are you using?

5 Likes

Serious. Lv 19
He’s 3rd best tank after paladin with block/restore and barbarian with epic spear counter and death ward

I tend to use Tommus in rallies and most raids in order to keep the AC on the whole team at maximum effectiveness. He’s the only one that can keep the entire team’s AC boosted indefinitely. The Block on Nayeli is alright, but I’ve used both together to great (if not slow) effect. I’ve seen both Counter + legendary weapon as well as AC + ac combos really wall up the place in PvP sometimes. Every tank has their strengths and weaknesses. Raika’s pretty squishy once you cleanse her counterattack.

2 Likes

In my opinion Tommus is the best tank. He can beef his own ac up or all allies. His counterattack with legendary or epic weapon is frustrating. He has abilities that allow extra actions. I know he can be a handful to dispatch

2 Likes

(Enjoy my matches with you btw)

Once I started using the epic sword / shield Tommus became my best tank. 75% proc with one swing protects the whole team with +50% AC. He can stand in the front row in LF and rarely fall. Recently I started using the regeneration taunt helm - lasts an extra turn. IMO Nayelli and Raika have inferior taunts

1 Like

Hey Sev - great games.
I don’t agree. Nayeli with block (taunt or general), restore is easily my best tank. Raika is good too with counteratt/lifedrain/death ward.
Tommus is just soft. The ac boost has limited effectiveness and takes time to build. Block is much better with a straight 50% less damage. He has only one viable weapon (epic).
He’s just not the fighter I want to go up and take hits.

1 Like