Ludia Forums

Please ludia don't ban me

Before we start, I wanted to comment on something, it is to see if it counts as a cheat. When I see that a battle takes a long time to load, I touch the letter exit, I press the × when it tells me if I want to exit the game, and so I can see the market or make exchanges, I want to know whether to stop doing this or continue doing it, now I want to comment on this super crazy thing. I was going to fight in the water stampede, when I did the trick that I mentioned above, and it turns out that I opened fights, I went to the legendary roar and suddenly I see and bang! My orthacanthus, Hainosaurus and tylosaurus fighting 3 t-rex level 40, I wanted to comment on this rare trick that I accidentally did so that they would not ban me, I did not do it on purpose, simply by a mistake this happened

7 Likes

That’s so cool, teach me your ways

4 Likes

it’s just a bug…

2 Likes

You can literally make a spinosaur fight a mosasaur or other aquatic creature, but just in case, unless it’s very necessary, I’ll try not to

2 Likes

I have a lvl 4 haino too!

3 Likes

Wow a floating Haino as she says, “We all float down here… You’ll float too.” with an evil smile on her face. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I wondered who has actually won. :grin::grin: I don’t think you’ll get a ban for this but I can say you did just get a hard laughter from me. So cool man, well done! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

It turns out that because of so much confusion and so much laughter I got distracted and lost the battle…
By the way, thanks

3 Likes

I am even still laughing to this and I can’t help it. I mean look at that TRex’s face be like “What in the hell??” :joy: I would’ve too dude, I would’ve too. :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Emmmmm… okey?

(The helicoprion face is like “Since when can you swim !?” And then it says “right, like fish, you have omega, that’s what makes you swim”)

sorry but I did it again because with those creatures Ludia made it difficult for me xd

it’s kind weird to have a boss level 28 and not have a good aquatic team…

This is my aquatic lineup and your opponent team’s ferocity suggests that i am not far from you…

Exactly xd

You’re right, I envy your legendary level 20 because I have it at level 10 and also your henodus, I also lack reef creatures, I have creatures from caves and surfaces

don’t you earn aquatics by doing events??

Well, which ones didbu unlock?

I have unlocked I think 1 or 2 unlocked aquatic legendaries, but if I have 3 VIPs (actually I would have 4, that is, a repeated one, but I did not like it and since I had very little food I ended up exchanging)

Bring two of each at twenty then you destroy bro.

Ok, thanks

That bug issue I think was 5 years ago where people use land vs aquatic glitch. I thought that was fixed a long time ago. Teach me how to do that please.