Ludia Forums

Please, Oh Please Ludia - fix the Arena Replay Bug!

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in: PvP and Campaign Battles

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Play a ballte
Step 2 - Ludia servers crash you out
Step 3 - Log back in and watch a video recording of you losing the battle you have been locked out of
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Not so often, seems random

What type of device are you using: Galaxy S8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

So frustrating getting dropped from a battle, then logging back in hoping to save something - anything, only to end up watching a recording of the entire battle up to the point that you lose, since you cannot actually play.

Here I am fighting yet another zombie dino that has 0 health and yet beats me. Fourth time in three days.

Dang, I want to be nice (per the open letter) but seriously!!

2 Likes

Haha I thought it was just me. I found it hilarious that I was watching a playback when I reconnected saying wth is this?? Its not so funny after a time or two. But the first time was hilarious.

1 Like

I had this happen a lot over the weekend.

1 Like

Same here as well. After each and every battle, I will be logged out of the game. Which is a new bug it seems.

Yeah. Wanted to try say something nice. But…:joy:

1 Like

I have noticed it happens if i get a phone call or somehow the connection to servers is lost. At least before we could kill the app restart and pick up the battle wherever it was giving us a chance to still recoup it. Now I just have to have a play by play of my forced loss.

2 Likes