Please remove "give dna to your alliance" from the daily missions

Today my daily missions include “give rare dna to your alliance”. This means that I cannot achieve my personal daily missions if I do not belong to an alliance.

Please consider removing this type of daily missions so that people can achieve them, whether they belong to an alliance or not.

Thank you

3 Likes

Hey @JurassicRemy, If you are unable to complete a mission you can always replace it by pressing the circle in the bottom left hand corner of the mission box. :t_rex:

2 Likes

Hey @Breona
Thank you, I did not know that

2 Likes

And what happens when another missions with donate DNAs come?

1 Like

Then you hope you have cash to reroll especially if it involves more than the free one and the one that cost 10 cash

I got a new mission “dart 10 different creatures” that did not require me to join an alliance.
I suppose that I could join an alliance to donate dna and leave it after donating. Not that interesting to join an alliance only for a personal daily mission

Today, I got two daily missions “donate common dna to your alliance” and “donate rare dna to your alliance”. I can’t complete them.

Please remove this from the personal daily missions so people can complete their missions, whether they belong to an alliance or not.

Thank you

3 Likes