Ludia Forums

Please shift Tournaments to weekdays and Raids to weekend

Hi,
Please shift Raids to weekends. Weekends we get time so we can coordinate well for Raids rather than on work days.

4 Likes

I like this idea. I enjoy the raids but sadly I don’t get to play much on weekdays. Weekend raids is a good idea. That or perhaps new raid bosses?

So how would that work? Do the bosses all get squished into 2 days? Makes no sense

2 Likes

Weeklong tourney and 20 raid bosses in a day lololol but I would like some raid bosses on weekends to help with congestion and give something other than tourneys to do

Not all. Atleast 2 bosses

Do the classes alternate on weekend like for instance one weekend is Apex, the next Legendary, and so on and so forth? I would not want tournaments on the weekdays because they are a real kick in the nuts. I actually enjoy raids more

I also prefer Raids than Tournament so want them on weekend. I m fine with any bosses

I’m not overly a fan of Raids myself but I do enjoy the tournaments. Having tournaments run all week long would be nice but I think they would have to push the reward levels/trophies up to accommodate which might not really work.

Let’s not extend tourneys but spread out raids