Pled for Dimorphodon

Pterosaurs have always been weak in the game but that is because, as I mentioned earlier, they are support creatures who are used primarily for swap in abilities. You should never try them as a one on one creature because they will lose. Dimorphodon is a common so she isn’t going to be great anyway.

1 Like

True but even hazt is better again it just need to be strong enough to beat something… anything

1 Like

Speaking of hatz she is infinitely better even though swap support Dino… all I’m saying is let it beat at least even one thing in a 1v1 even majunga one of the most trash commons is like trykosaurus compared to dimo

1 Like

Imagine dimorphodon with 10k hp.

1 Like

Attack buff. Scaph has 950 attack. Darwin has 970 attack. And dimo has only 500 attack. Why? He also should have at least 900 attack

2 Likes

There have to be bad dinos for there to be good dinos. I like this little guy anyway.

Maybe create a powerful epic Gen 2 Dimorphodon on top of a Dimorphodon Gen 1 buff?

1 Like

Who knows, maybe for an April fools joke they could do somthing like that for a boss fight, although we gotta create a cheesy name for it

1 Like

Dimorphodon needs a buff. 500 attack is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too little. The only good thing about it is the DoT. Even spino and sucho have decent or kind-of decent damage. Dimorphodon should have about 800+ damage and about 3600+ health.

Huh? Tryko can be on 100% health?

25 * 2 + 30 * 2 = 110. Anything hit by swap in wound then gashing wound is going to take 80% health by the time Dimorphodon is dead. It has 128 speed so that is a lot of dinos.

Besides, do you have any idea how many Strike towers I have taken out with Dimorphodon? Anything you can tank 1 hit from that doesn’t slow is basically dead. It’s especially hilarious if you can guess a swap-in move where they gain… Ferocity or Shield, or… (just not slow).