Ludia Forums

Plotosaurus VIP Tournament 04/19/2021 --- 04/22/2021

Same as most other tournaments

3 Likes

Some data

Currently in 9th spot with about 1,100 trophies, as you can see the bots at 1 and 2 have set me a high target to reach but… :sleeping:

Good luck everyone :facepunch: hes a great surface creature and one of my favourite designs for sure.

5 Likes

Haven’t gotten this in a while. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Been so long for me, I’m not sure they still exist

3 Likes

Data

2 Likes

Tournament predictions are for where rank 100 in Dominator will end at the close of the tournament (the minimum amount needed to win Dominator)
Initial: 950-1,000
Tuesday around 9 pm: 950 (current bottom is 535)
Wednesday around 9:30 pm: 975 (+/- 25 Trophies) (current bottom is 860)
If you can watch the last 30 minutes of the tournament and have some creatures to battle if need be the predicted final trophy count would be a spot to work from. If you cannot watch the last 30 minutes of the tournament head to north of 1,100 I only say this as a safety net in case your bracket does anything crazy while you are sleeping or just away from the game. Good Luck!!!

7 Likes

Sweet, thank you. I think I’ll stop then. Usually I like to hit 2K, but I haven’t even started my 10 boss missions for today. The nice thing is the busiest part of my week is over. Still have other things to do, but not as bad.
Some data

6 Likes

Data:

3 Likes

No bucks but… all dna! :partying_face:

7 Likes

strange, I don’t see the ploto league, it’s okay because I’m not VIP but hey …

1 Like

Because it is already finished!

2 Likes

whooaw, rapid :eyes:

1 Like

End-of-tournament data

Late data

5 Likes

Unfortunately no bucks. Just coins, DNA and food.

5 Likes

Got one of each except coins, not bad :grin:

5 Likes

Sorry for reading this quite late, but no, we don’t unlock VIP creatures from their tournaments or any other means… Yet.

1 Like