Ludia Forums

Plotosaurus VIP-Tournament

This week’s Tournament is a 1day VIP Tournament. The creature we can get is my favourite aqua VIP! The Plotosaurus

I haven’t it yet, so I must finish in Dominator…I also love VIP Tournaments for the Chance to get 1,5 K bucks in the pack!
I hope , that we have to fight with our Jurassics and not aquas…but it’s 1 day, so I won’t need much points to finish in Dominator

In my experience it definitely is not usually very hard to get to Dominator in these VIP tournaments. That kind of confirms my impression that the membership is most beneficial to newer players, vs. end-game players.

1 Like

It’s a good meat shield of a VIP for aquatics. I’ve got just one VIP creature left to get, the tusoteuthis.

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty similar to the Haino’s which I have lots of, so mainly it’s to get the badges for it and collecting everything I mostly care about.

The schedule shows fighting with Aquatics.

Very hard opponents and 2 stupid mistakes cost me wins…but it reached for Dominator!
#R.I.P. BUCKS

2 Likes

Completed all events and daily missions and ten tasks from the boss event and made it to first place in dominator league

2 Likes

My bottom and top teams are too strong to get many points. On the other hand, I received two Aquatic packs and 250 Dinobucks

1 Like

I’ve been very happy with the reward spins as well.

1 Like

I was really curious to see how my current lineup of aquatics would do in this, since I’ve not been leveling many of them up past the lvl 10 VIPs… but I do have a few lvl 11 Tylos and some of the tournaments to match, enough to do about 3 teams of a slightly higher AFS. That was enough to get me to about the middle of Dominator but now I’m having to use solely lvl 10 VIPs and running into more matches that I’m not able to win… so may need to think about leveling more of my aquatics up for the next aquatic tournament but shouldn’t have a problem staying in Dominator for this one with the fairly short cooldown times on everything, and seems to be moving pretty slowly.

2 Likes

I’m still in first place in dominator league but my lower powered dinosaur are of no use to me because every time I try to use them the opponents are all ways to strong and the AI keeps going first and kills my first dinosaur with one hit by the time I save up enough to do anything I’m on my last dinosaur and all three of them are to strong and then it’s just over

3 Likes

Seems like everyone played their rounds in the morning and hasn’t really done much the rest of the day. I’ve played a few more matches, but continue to get tough opponents, so losing more than I really like to. But enough wins to stay around position 60 or so, I expect with as little action as there has been that will be enough to finish with.

1 Like

A hard Tournament…lucky me it’s only 1 day :fearful:

I think a general problem is that most of the aquatic hybrids are more glass cannon than meat shield. This means most of the matches seem to a one sided curb stomp rather than a battle, usually in my favor.
I also need to focus on cave creatures…

Top and bottom:

2 Likes

Still in first place in dominator league

2 Likes

Spent 200 bucks for cooldown and got a “really nice” reward at the prize wheel…

After falling to about 97th place over night, I put in some work this morning and got a Super-rare pack for my troubles

2 Likes

Very relaxing tournament for me. From now on I call myself Aquaman.

3 Likes

Really good!
I’m so happy, because my hard work was worth it…hope that at least one card is 1,5k bucks!

2 Likes

No dino bucks, so sad.
I may have overstretched my luck with all those fantastic deals at the trade harbor today.

3 Likes