Ludia Forums

Plz fix it

Hey ludia, this update was amazing and most people are pleased with it! I also loved it a lot. But after this update many players game are getting crashed for some reason. Plz fix that and also there are visual bugs in the game. Plz fix that and the roars of some of the legendary dragons are the same which kinda likes that they are the same dragons Plz fix that up. Beside that all the update really looks cool. Adding the thing where people can connect google to save their progress is truly amazing cuz before that people needs to use the fb to save progress and some of us don’t use fb. now almost anyone who has google play games can save their progress. Plz fix the bugs and issues that i mentioned in this post.

1 Like

I’m not getting collectibles from my card packs and my flower hunt is not showing

1 Like

Ok so i have seen a ton of people in the forum that has a lot of bugs, glitches, issus and many more things in their game. Some new ( that came out after the update) ans some old which still not fixed. Also i have seen players lost things in their game after the update. I think ludia needs to fix all of these. People ( who have bugs and other problems), email to Dragon@luida.com ( i am sure that you guys know that but i am just saying to help) about your problems.

1 Like

And when I went to my mail for the berk bulletin it said claimed in game reward when I clicked it it said I’ve already got it but I didn’t receive anything it was my first time going to it @Ludia_Developers @ChrisP @Mona

1 Like

There is a second email with a fixed link, try that.

2 Likes

The flower event not working for me

1 Like

yea i lot of problems are happening after the update ( not happening with me btw). they should fix it

1 Like