Ludia, you always say that you listen to us, so please, consider these boost shuffle systems.
Now to refund a boost takes off 50% of it. I believe that it’s an unjustifiably high price. Considering that a dino is usually boosted not 10/10/10 but 15/10/5 (or something like this with one stat maxed) when a player wants to change a dino in their team they lose 7-8 boosts of one stat. It’s about 2 months of progression. It’s a very high price cause in 2 months you will add new dinos and rebalance others.
Recently there was a shuffle event so everyone could take new dinos in their team. I guess that this increased amount of battles and that involved players in the game much more. I personally play with much more pleasure with new dinos and balanced boosts. Much more than stucked with old ones.
I haven’t seen any game where resetting masteries or equipment was so expensive. Usually, it takes some reasonable amount of soft cash or hard cash.
So I believe that this system needs to be refreshed.
I see few ways to fix it:
1. Make a free shuffle event regular. For example, 1 per month. First 5 days of each month you can take off any boost for free
2. Refund 90% of boost. So for taking off a boost you get not 50 but 90 boosts.
3. Refund 100% of boost for a reasonable amount of coins or HC. For example, 20.000 coins for taking off 1 boost or 200.000 for taking off all boosts from a dino.
4. Or maybe someone wants to leave it all as it is.
So what would players prefer?
- Regular shuffle events
- Refund 90% of a boost
- Refund 100% of a boost for coins or HC
- Leave it alone. It’s good as it is