Ludia Forums

POLL Boosts 2.0 - has Lidia succeeded?

In the announcements for Boosts 2.0 Lidia states -

“From an end-game point of view, we want them to be part of the game as a fun customization element rather than a chore to stay competitive.”

So, are boosts a fun customization element?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Or are they still a chore to stay competitive?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

It’s fun when my level 30s have fewer hp and attack and is slower than level 26 of the same dinos.

6 Likes

Isn’t that just great? Gotta love it…

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh let me tell you!! I so love when boosts are 5000 hard cash. Makes it so fun and motivating.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If they cut speed boost from 20 max to 10- max I would enjoy boosts. Oh and if they didn’t cost a head and a limb.

6 Likes

Yeah it is like you have to sell your soul contractually in order to get them.

4 Likes

How much is 50 boosts again? 1000 HC? That’s not even 1 tier upgrade. I just feel it’s not worth it.

2 Likes

For people not spending or boosting its a better experience then boost 1.0 unboosted 30 teams are getting kicked down to ruins like many were.

Now as for the above statements Ludia made… I cant for the life of me see how spending 20 dollars on a 2% stat increase is “fun”… its a competitive edge not a goofy hat that has no impact on the actual battle. So in that sense I think boost 2.0 is exactly what it looked like to me when they announced it. A money grab with some upside to hide the fact its a money grab.

Except less people are buying so there in the store all the time now… atleast the last 3 days for me. Since the general public is spending less… gotta have them in the store more often so those thst are still buying them can help offset the loss of revunue.

3 Likes

“rather than a chore to stay competitive”
Then they put them in incubators. Better grind those incubators!

Let’s move this back to the top, shall we?

No, it is definitely not…

1 Like

As new player i liked boosts, because they allowed to take down tough strikes. And really what i miss the most is getting a new dino and then in like 4 days get enough boosts to get it to +3/3/3, which made it useable in many cases. Now its just slow grind with 0 fun.

I remember the day boosts were added, had a super speed Thor level 21 one shot my 26 Indoraptor.

That was pretty much the beginning if the end for my team.

Made me sick knowing that Thor that was given away for free from alliances invalidated all my night grinding.

I made a poll as well about boosts
https://forum.ludia.com/c/JurassicWorldAlive