[Poll] Did Quetzorion and Monolorhino get the wrong nerfs/Did they even need to be nerfed?

Quetzorion:

It didn’t need a nerf at all. But change it, give it 3900 health and 1550 damage, it’s fine. But this nerf was unneeded. It now loses to chompers it should counter (as a cunning). It just wasn’t right man…

Was it nerfed correctly?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Did it need a nerf?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Monolorhino:

I can find it debatable. I felt all it needed was toning down on the DOT and Rend resist as a tank with a tanky playstyle.

Was it nerfed correctly?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Did it need a nerf at all?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you want to make a non-biased poll, ask neutral questions…

2 Likes

I mean it was only a simple opinion from you I was looking for, not my own

Monolorhino was fine, and if you wanted to nerf quetzerion, nerf its health back again but not its damage. This is the 2nd damage nerf its gotten. And I was looking forward to building up m rhino but now idk

2 Likes

The questions lead participants to specific answers though, so you get biased results. A better worded question might be something like “do you agree with the changes made to Quetzorion in 2.3?”

3 Likes

Wish you would have added Phoru in your survey… Seriously, you really wonder how Ludia decide what to do with a dino… Sure enough, more than likely, in the next few days, a thousand players will ask for a boost reset for whatever reason they deem fine. Ludia will listen, and next day, we will see a zillion Phoru coming back in arena! :slight_smile:

Could add smilonemys there too :wink:

Edit: Apologies, I had not seen the new update notes at the time of posting/voting

They actually got buffed so I should make a “Do you agree with the Thor and Pho buffs”

2 Likes

M.Rhino doesnt need damage nerf, if it is needs nerf just remove the rend resistant, he can keep the dot immunity, im ok with that. If quetzorion needs nerf yes just nerf the HP but buff her damage to 1600.

1 Like