[Poll] Do you like the tournament format for March?

Well, have to do polls with that many changes.

1. 6 tournaments (9 days in a row for 3 continuous tournaments) instead of 5

• Dislike
  • Neutral

0 voters

2. Creature filters in general

• Dislike
  • Neutral

0 voters

3. One Takedown Only

• Dislike
  • Neutral

0 voters

1 Like

One takedown battles sound very boring, luck based, and not very strategic. If Ludia is going to make a takedown amount change for any tournament, I’d prefer it to be 4.

Now that I think about it a 4 Takedown tournament with swappers (or at least swap in damage) disabled sounds super fun.

11 Likes

I’m going to wait and see how the 1 Takedown plays out, though I’m leaning towards disliking it.

1 Like

Considering giving up the game. Or at least looking at having to possibly go solo, as these restrictions are making me not want to play the tourneys at all, which means I’m useless to my alliance for the team rewards. Thanks Ludia. This will bring in more bugs, and you’ll continue to ignore all the other issues that have been going on for months or longer.

3 Likes

Pretty much hate everything about Tournaments now.

"Skill tournaments": Everybody running exactly the same dinos and most matches are decided by RNG / Speed-ties
Creature restrictions: Many players have moved from PVP / Meta to non-meta and tournament teams because the current end-game meta is that annoying and broken. Now we cannot even use these creatures anymore. The last 6 creatures (Rares, Epics, Legendaries) I have leveled to 30 in the last 1.5 months I am not able to use this month (either in one or multiple Tournaments). Lovely!
Non-weekend tournament: Terrible idea for obvious reasons
1 Takedown rule: All the above is making tournaments for me really terrible. But hey, now I am forced to play even more of them to get my takedowns :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can we have a 1 takedown only arena? It would make the battles so much faster hopefully.

2 Likes

Haha that epic only tourneys don’t look that bad anymore lol

I have to agree on this one. I much prefer the “advantage” events where creatures are their actual levels. It makes for a more enjoyable tournament with some variety.

Creature restrictions are a good idea though. It means that team builds are more varied and that’s a good thing.

We’ll have to see how these turn out. It’s worth giving them a try before downing the concept.

Well, I do not have to give it a try to know that I do not want to have an additional Tournament during the week. PVP already is time consuming enough - And well, I also need to follow some other “hobbies” like my full time job.

And regarding the creature restrictions I do partly agree with you. More variety itself clearly is a good thing. So I kind of like the idea of the restrictions for skill tournaments. But not for advantage.
It takes a lot of time and resources to have fully boosted level 30 creatures. Therefore it already was a huge challenge to have advantage teams for all kind of Tournaments (Any combination of All/Hybrid/Non-Hybrid and the different rarities). With the additional restrictions (No-Flocks, No Swap-In, No Escape, 10%+ Armor…) it is getting nearly impossible.

2 Likes

Maybe we should do this poll AFTER we have been through it, so we know how awfull, impossible and time-consuming it really is?

The one creature take down is highly unfair for those of us who have slower internet. Speed ties will be even more necessary now, and I lose almost 100% of them due to my proximity from the servers, slower wifi, no 5G, and an older phone (iphone 7 so not that old - just by this game’s standard it’s old).

100% on everything said - !00%.

Will definitely do a new set of polls after the AC to see if the opinions become different at that time.Thanks!

The one takedown rule isn’t a good idea. It’s going to make most battles pretty easy to win, and I like a good challenge, mostly because everyone’s using Albertosaurus.

1 Like

I would not mind that rule as much if we only have to get 3-5 kills.

And representing about .00001% of the JWA player population … this poll!

they should go slower on this way, maybe trying a 2 takedown first lol.

On the plus side all the battles should be shorter

1 Like

I think a main thing will be to use creatures with stun resistance to help stop all the swaps

Wouldnt count on that. Already see myself trying 15 minutes to get that takedown. Will be a lot of swapping. Bleeders will be really good this time.

For now neutral about changes. Will see how turns out. Big issue for alliances though, as getting takedowns will likely be even more time consuming.