[Poll] Do you still want campaign missions to be included in daily missions?

Campaign missions have been added to daily missions for quite some time. Do you still want them to be included in daily missions in the future?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don’t care

0 voters

So far, the majority of the players polled DO NOT want to have campaign missions in daily missions. It’s so unnatural to go there every day to do some campaign missions.

For me, I have finished all the campaign missions, so I have to replay level 2 just for the daily missions - why do we have to do this? What’s the point?!!

Please remove campaign missions from daily missions.

4 Likes

This is thing…what? I can’t back to the game about two weeks ago and all my progress was reset but I haven’t seen it yet…

That’s stupid…I thought you were asking if it should be added.

2 Likes

It’s easy but it’s an annoyance to do.

1 Like

In fairness it does count any campaign missions you decide to do again (as in, you’ve already collected the reward), so you don’t necessarily have to do any new missions or ones that you haven’t completed.

But it really wasn’t a necessary change.

I want that campaign mission and daily battle incubator mission to go, they both are soo annoying…

1 Like

Just play one of the early ones. It’s done in a minute or two.

1 Like

I want the collect rare or any DNA it’s so hard when no rare creature spawn in your area

Just fuse dna for rare it’s easy.

1 Like

That’s what I am doing. It’s just pointless and annoying.

1 Like

I did till I ran out and nothing I need spawns

Do you go out and play or stay at home? Rare spawns are everywhere.

1 Like

I just do three times chapter 7.1 starter with Magnus. That’s the quickest way to get rid of this.
It’s annoying and doesn’t make sense for those who went through all the campaign…

1 Like

Remove it asap. So annoying.

1 Like

The daily campaign mission is terribly annoying!! Remove it!!

Exactly!

1 Like

As long as friendly battles are never, ever a thing for dailies EVER again, I’m good :rofl:

2 Likes

Another set of 3 campaign missions that are required for daily missions - hate this!

3 missions a time, many of us have run out of campaign missions when Ludia doesn’t add new ones! Ludia, what do you want us to accomplish by wasting time on repeating the low-level missions?! Pointless. Please remove!

1 Like

Another day of 3 campaign missions. Please, just stop! 75% of the players WANT this to be REMOVED!!

1 Like

Another day of 3 campaign missions required. Have to replay 2-1 3 times again.

@Ned can you help to give this feedback to your team? With so many times of 3 campaign missions required in daily missions, we have run out of new campaign missions. It’s pointless and super boring to repeat. As you can see from the poll, the majority of the players don’t want this. Please listen to the community. Thanks!

1 Like