Ludia Forums

POLL: Erlikospyx HP increase

Just a simple poll. The Erlikospyx kit looks good to me but it’s HP is really low. What do you think should be done?

• Nothing
  • 300 HP increase
  • 500 HP increase
  • 700 HP increase

0 voters

I feel like this is a boost issue more than a balancing issue. But both it’s ingredients have higher health, so I guess it is sort of deserved.

3 Likes

I am looking at Erlikospyx with 2350 HP and then at Pterovexus with 3243. Makes me think Erlikospyx really needs more HP lol

1 Like

Yeah, but the swap-in bleeders usually have decent-to-good health. And they need it too. Look at Scaphognathus and its hybrid. Darwezopteryx too.

I think nothing should be done to it. Every dinosaur must have something for and against them.

Where it is already a really fast dinosaur, and bound to go first almost every time (depending on boosts), it can increase its speed, bleed out tanks, reduce attack by 75% AND double damage passing through cloaks.

Lower health is a perfect counter for its amazing abilities.

OH, and it can’t be slowed down.

6 Likes

I disagree. Almost all other fast and top tier dinos have a lot more HP than Spyx. Even Procera has more HP as it’s only an epic dino. It definitely needs more HP…

5 Likes

It’s abilities are already so amazing, that it has been granted a Tyrant tier lol

Not it’s kit that’s problematic. It’s the immune meta that makes a lotta other things boring.

1 Like

Give it 3110 health, just so a velociraptor’s 3100 damage pounce can’t kill it. Let’s be honest, a common being able to one-shot a unique is kinda ridiculous.

3 Likes

True, but still it’s to low HP, even with the 75% damage nerf on opponent.

Needs more health but not sure how much.

1 Like

I’m glad that the JWA community are not ask to balance the arena.
Spyx need no change. It is already strong and a tyrant tier unique.
Dont try to fix something that isnt bronken.

4 Likes

I took a whole team out with mine and had half my health left. 28 unboosted.

2 Likes

I may like Spyx, but it doesn’t need more HP to do what it does best: fight tanks and Thors.

1 Like

If Erlidom got it, Spyx should too.

2 Likes

He is quite good as it is. I don’t think he need a health buff more than 150-200 health, and probably he doesn’t need any.

1 Like

I rarely see spyx on the arena, but i see erlidom a lot. I think It deserves the same buff treatment. Erlidom has a lot going for It now, immunity, high damage, decent hp for a glass cannon, cloak; Spyx has a great kit but the immune meta overshadows It. Imo It definitely needs a hp increase of 300 to survive better, possibly even a damage buff to 1550.

3 Likes

Asking for a buff to a tyrant tier dino isn’t good for balance. I’ve battles against a few spy at high levels and more HP would make it a joke. It already has a turn 1 rampage that can’t be dodged and effective speed. It is well balanced as is

3 Likes

Mostly because ingridients of spyx is much rarer, so it’s more hard to create it and keep on team level. I start see him much more frequently after a Dracoceratops change and he is good, especially if he is facing Tarkus, Tryko or Nemis. He also can do a lot of damage to IndorG2 and Erlidom

Perhaps, but If that’s the case, what does that say about erlidom? I think erlidom is fine, so in my perspective spyx needs a slight buff, not any exagerated buff

1 Like