Ludia Forums

(Poll) Favourite Darting Style?

Which of the darting choices do you find works best?

• Default.
  • Rookie.
  • Veteran.

0 voters

Rookie: too slow to be usable I think.
Veteran: Weird. It’s like flying the drone through water. The moment you take your finger off it pretty much stops.
Classic/Expert: Really sensitive. Requires less finger movement than 1.11, best for leading. After the shot it keeps drifting in the same direction allowing for a faster lineup.

2 Likes

I choose the style it was way back before they decided to mess with it.

It has NEVER been the same since.

1 Like

i hate the drift of the drone so veteran was a blessing for me

3 Likes

Classic should have actually stayed “classic” meaning nothing should have changed on it. I’m getting used to Veteran but I’m really not a big fan of any of them.

8 Likes

I fully agree with both of these statements.

I yet have to try the veteran mode

It takes a little time to get used to but I find it much better

I like the veteran mode. The default one is too sensitive for my finger.

2 Likes

I like Veteran, it’s easier to align to the dot. Now if only the crosshairs had stayed white…

4 Likes

The Classic style is what I’m used to, since it’s what we’ve all been using since the game came out. I do wish, however, that instead of taking the time to create a new crosshair after 0 people complained about it that the devs would spend their time working on the bugs that numerous threads have been made about.

6 Likes

Veteran works a treat for me.
I would say I’m hitting 50% more direct hits now!

3 Likes

Torn between veteran and classic. Gonna need more time.

1 Like

I want the one from 1.11 back. It was perfect. I use Classic. The others are too slow.

1 Like

I am really liking Veteran a lot. I am super accurate with it on all my shots. I even made 288 on a Tarbo which I have never achieved before. I have tried classic as well as rookie and to me they felt both the same. They seemed to slow and stiff for my taste.

1 Like

Okay, I’ve made up my mind. Veteran it is. Especially since I do a lot of my darting from a moving vehicle, and it seems to outdo Classic in that situation.

1 Like

I agree. The dot is killing me, I keep thinking there’s something on my screen! And I think it’s weird the target not showing up til you get ready.

Finding my direct hits have gone up using veteran, and I’m pretty bad at darting. Tho I do find if it goes wrong its a lot harder to pull back.

Rookie is waaaaaaaay too slow. I still prefer regular but I could get used to Veteran if I tried

1 Like

The veteran needs to be able to force it, speed too slow.