Ludia Forums

[Poll] Forgotten hybrids

Seeing as the first hints of the 1.10 update are trickling out, I thought I’d talk about some forgotten hybrids.

These are hybrids who were released 1.6 and earlier, who haven’t gotten superhybrids yet, even though some newer creatures have gotten superhybrids (cough Smiloceph cough).

Not all of these creatures really need a superhybrid, there are some like Ankylocodon which do pretty well in their own niche, and others like Yoshi and Dracocera which, if they got a superhybrid more powerful than they currently are, would probably cause a playerbase revolt. But at the same time, I’m including them in anyway cause they meet the definition of being released 1.6 and prior without having a superhybrid released yet.

How should superhybrids be prioritised for the following creatures:

Majundasuchus

• High priority (By update 1.10 or 1.11)
  • Medium priority (By update 1.12)
  • Low priority
  • Should not get a superhybrid

0 voters

Diplotator

• Low priority

0 voters

Ankylocodon

• Low priority

0 voters

Alankylosaurus

• Low priority

0 voters

Monolometrodon

• Low priority

0 voters

Dimodactylus

• Low priority

0 voters

Dracoceratops

• Low priority

0 voters

Edmonotoguanodon

• Low priority

0 voters

Procerathomimus

• Low priority

0 voters

Skoolasaurus

• Low priority

0 voters

8 Likes

I wouldn’t mind all of these getting hybrids but I want them to fix bugs first.

5 Likes

I like this poll, it’s different from the rest. I think Edmontiguanadon, and Alankylodaurus should get good hybrids in the next update, Ankylocodon, Monolometrodon, and Dimodactlus should get hybrids in the next patch or two, and maybe Skoolasuchus. I could pretty much care less about the rest of them getting hybrids, I like Wrathomimus but I don’t think it’s hybrid will be handled correctly.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I think Skoolasaurus has potential for an amazing superhybrid. Hopefully soon in 1.10, because I think we’ve all had enough time to gather enough Scolo to get it to L20.

2 Likes

We haven’t.

1 Like

I just want Alankylosaurus to get a decent hybrid. Show the bird some love

7 Likes

Get it to 20 is one thing but get more dna to fuse a unique is another problem

You missed the only hybrid available from launch that doesn’t have super. Majundasuchus.

3 Likes

Whoops, my bad. I’ll add a poll for it in at the top.

We had the time sure, but i know i didn’t get mine to 20. Haven’t created it yet. never got enough of the ingredients when they were offered.

Buff Tuoromoloch.

1 Like

I like some of the responses here :joy:
Procerathomimus: Civil War. You can tell who likes it and who doesn’t, and there’s more on both sides than inbetween
Dracoceratops: NO kill it burn it eat it
Oh, I love my Draco… :rofl:
Really though, Dracocera’s good the way it is I think. If they give it a superhybrid, they should nerf the original and that would be upsetting to the people who’ve put so much work into it.
Procerathomimus… really? I feel like they haven’t figured out how to work the original fairly. If they make the epic behave like an epic (let me be clear, not endgame relevant), especially since it’s no harder to get than other epic hybrids, then they can give it a superhybrid. Until then, why?

If it were anything like @Death_Raptor’s Chalyvosaur(on the JWA Artwork! thread) than I’m all for it.

1 Like

I assume everything will get a hybrid at some point but if they do it all at once there won’t be any longevity to the game.

1 Like