[POLL] Now who do y'all think actually deserves a nerf?

1.13 comes with great surprises! In this update, all of your favorite creatures get a totally undeserved nerf. Now the great question comes to mind, which of these creatures actually deserve a nerf? Let’s see what y’all think. To keep it as short as possible, I’ll only be mentioning the important ones.
Alloraptor

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Ardentismaxima

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Bajatonodon

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Carbonemys

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Carbotoceratops

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Dilophoboa

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Dsungaia

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Entelomoth

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Indoraptor Gen 2

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Mammotherium

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Monolorhino

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Phorusaura

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Quetzorion

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Smilonemys

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Spinoconstrictor

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Thylacotator

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Tragodistis

• Deserves the nerf
  • Doesn’t deserve a nerf

0 voters

Thanks for voting. Let them hear our voices. We know we can still change the unnecessary nerfs. Prove is the situation with Rending Takedown in the 1.12 patch, where Ludia changed the redundant nerf to it because of the many complains.

8 Likes

there were a couple that i did need a nerf, but not in the way it was done.

3 Likes

The only thing actually deserve a nerf is developer’s creepy sense of balancing.
Anyway, thanks for nerf the cautious strike after our countless arguments.

15 Likes

I think Ardentis could have used a damage nerf instead of a health one. That’s imo though

7 Likes

Developers are barely involved in balance changes, just fyi.

1 Like

I’m actually surprised they did something to TraGod after many updates, though it wasn’t necessary

3 Likes

I hope they hear us before the update goes live.

1 Like

Instead of add more unreacheable unique creatures, they should focus in the nerfs and balance arena
Ha! fools

1 Like

they more than likely can’t change anything major at this point as it would set the update back. But as they said they were going to keep tweaking the tournament stuff, maybe dino stats could change as well if it was badly calculated.

1 Like

Only things that really deserved the nerfs they got were max, indog2, Carbonemys and moth (which should have been nerfed a little more to be honest.) Others were pretty unnecessary even if they were minor.

I’d be willing to wait honestly if they took the time and re-evaluated to get it right. But I can’t speak for everyone if they’d be willing to do the same

2 Likes

Not many people use Entelomoth on their PVP teams due to lack of mammoth dna, yet it’s going to be harder to distribute across because it’s dna is now used for 3 hybrids. Entelomoth does deserve that nerf though, for skill tourney purposes.

2 Likes

i’m willing to wait as well. but… Luida isn’t. Have to keep that production schedule.

Moth is a nightmare and the attack nerf isn’t the best

1 Like

Therium and Moth still need a nerf, this is a start but they are still OP even with this small nerf.

1 Like

Also for trago it is more of a buff than nerf, no vote for trago from me lol.

Ardentis health was fine, since it is a titanosaur. What they needed to do instead was nerf its damage. Down to 1150 or so would probably be fine.

4 Likes

Trago’s isn’t really a nerf nor a buff. Does better against non-immunes and worse against immunes.
RIP Quetzorion, Alloraptor, Spinoconstrictor, Dilophoboa, Monolorhino, Dsungaia, and all the ones that didn’t deserve it

I’m against changing the stats of creatures at all. Leave them be and stop imbalancing the game

3 Likes

Make an exception for Indoraptor Gen 2, thanks.

2 Likes