Ludia Forums

[Poll] OP Dinos Rework

Hello. Glad you made it here! I
Here I have 3 of the most popular dinosaurs reworked. Please tell me what you think of them in the comments or with these short polls!

1. Skoona

Skoona:

• Nerf more
  • Good rework
  • Buff (nerfed too hard)

0 voters

1. Cera

Cera:

• Nerf further
  • Good rework
  • (Buff) Nerfed too much

0 voters

1. Deer :deer:

Deer:

• Nerf further
  • Good as is
  • Buff (nerfed too much)

0 voters

Have fun!

1 Like

Shouldn’t Skoona have more armor from her Scolo ancestor?

1 Like

Maybe for the deer, put it back to 1000 damage, 900 is way to low. Also if skoona is supposed to be cunning-resilient, then it need a cunning type move.

5 Likes

Good point! It’ll be a resilient then

3 Likes

Good thread!

Charge your phone!

1 Like

How about group distracting Shield for skoona ? Ofc the damage needs to be reduced as compensation. 1100 maybe

1 Like

Magnus doesn’t need any rework. The problem and the only one is it’s Swap in move. That move in general needs a rework not the creatures that has it.

3 Likes

Skoona needs to loose that instant impact move for her old impact move…
I have no idea about Magnus…
and Testa just got Buffed so let it be as it is…

3 Likes

3 Likes

That’s a good idea I’ll work on it

2 Likes

I don’t really like the cera nerf, I feel the problem is the swapping meta atm, you just changed its precise rampage, I think it maybe good but not the problem we are having, and I think testa is fine atm, it was too weak before and I feel now it’s pretty decent against things without defense shattering abilities.

4 Likes

Honestly, Ceramagnus just needed a slight damage nerf and a big nerf to its CRIT chance (5% rather than 20%). It’s Rampage is fine as is.

1 Like

Good point but I find only 2 unique/apex fierces: Thor (trash) and Mortem

1 Like

That’s true but mortem is one of the most used Dino’s in jwa atm, go to the leaderboard, I would say 90% of people use him, and every time I get him I always get stunned, it’s not a one off.

Oh you’re response is to testa, the first part of what I said is true and I feel like I get mortem every time XD I don’t know if it’s just me or not.

1 Like

I really don’t think testa needs a nerf. People want testa to be buffed as it’s underperforming, so ludia brings it up to tyrant tier and now everyone wants it nerfed. It’s not even overpowered, and it still can get countered.

1 Like

Testa is flat out broken. It needs a nerf big time.

How? It gets countered by Mortem, Arctov, Dio, Tenrex, and maybe even Hydra or Scorp G3 if done right. Also almost everyone uses Mortem, which destroys Testa. I don’t get why people ask ludia for stuff, they give it, and then people want it removed right after.

4 Likes

I also forgot to mention Thor, Indom, and even Tarkus and Alberto.

1 Like

Maybe unboosted, but in a boosted environment no way. When max boosted they are much more problematic. Testa wipes for floor with all of those counters except nitro mortem.

SR3 isn’t effective, it can repeatedly cleanse bleed and distraction and fierce strike isn’t damaging enough.

One shotting it is the only option, which is ridiculous.

Taking away it’s swap prevention resistance, counter heal and one of its healing moves would go a long way towards balancing it. It’s broken as it is, it simply has too much going for it.