• Ardentismaxima
  • Magnapyritor
  • Utarinex
  • Trykosaurus
  • Erlidominus
  • Monostegotops
  • Apatosaurus

0 voters

Out of curiosity, which of these actually infuriates you the most when encountered in battle? When do you want to just throw your phone away and stop battling when you see it? Which one do you want nerfed into oblivion?
Basically creating this to get a general idea of what this community thinks, hopefully representing the entire player base somewhat.
Please vote. The more, the more accurate.

9 Likes

Happy to vote for the rat.
Pure unadulterated vermin :rat:

16 Likes

100% apato. So much damn health!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I know, right! Just had to be in the list.

3 Likes

DC, Procerath in that order. Everything else is fine.

6 Likes

On a more serious note, I faced a guy with a boosted apato and it TEARED through my team! 99% sure that person wasn’t a bot. Basically, apato needs a nerf

3 Likes

Where is boosts?

6 Likes

I would say the rat…but once it has swaped in it is easy to get rid of, Thor is a much bigger lest for me

3 Likes

I agree. Boosts are the most hated. Biased poll

4 Likes

Have you heard of APATOSAURUS?! Now that is op

5 Likes

Voted the Rat.

2 Likes

Seriously?
Apatosaurus is simply dealt with by a lethal wound or a rending attack.
The least problematic Dino in the game.

4 Likes

No it’s not biased.
I’m talking about experience. When you encounter a dino in battle, what is your reaction. Is it a boosted Thor? Or a rat? Your choice. Boosted Thor is still a Thor. Boosted rat is still a rat. Boosts just mean that the dino is even worse when boosted. Still a horrible dino.

1 Like

But it has so much health man, and what if you don’t have a wounding dino? It’s unbeatable!

6 Likes

A boost is not a dino. Feel free to assume all of these in the list are 7/7/7. Up to you, it really doesn’t make a dino worse when it’s boosted just as much as the rest.

1 Like

Well any dino 7/7/7 is bad for me so where is all dino options

1 Like

Wait, you do not know of apato’s true power? I demand a SACRIFICE!

3 Likes

Honestly i don’t hate any of these, i know how to counter all of them, what i hate is when that counter is not picked by the game, so what i hate the most in battles (outside boosts) is the RNG, if i could choose my team like in strike towers it would be better

3 Likes

In a friendly I dont have any reaction to any dino. I pretty much know if I can kill it or not based on what I have. In a friendly there is no hate towards any. This is the only basis you should count a dino against. Anything else is hate towards boosts not a dino

2 Likes

You don’t have to vote. If you are happy your full health dino gets flattened when you just started a battle, I’m happy for you. I really am. But many people are not and I’m trying to prove to you that you CAN actually say which dino is the worst. I’m trying to make this poll as biased-less as possible to meet everyone, and maybe rat isn’t even the worst. Maybe Yoshi is. I would be happy with that outcome.

2 Likes