Ludia Forums

POLL - The way boosts should have been implemented

The way boosts should have been implemented is like this. Dinosaur needs to be level 30. Any excess dna can be converted to boosts. Done! This keeps people interested in darting and leveling. Gives end game players something to look forward too. Boosts actually become earned instead of bought. People will actually continue to buy incubators, continue to have vip, and continue to support Ludia.

• Should this be implemented
  • Leave boosts the way they are

0 voters

2 Likes

This would also drive incubator/scent sales, so boosts could be bought still even with this method, but the competition would be quite interesting to see.

2 Likes

Thanks for the great reply

Lol like I said before great idea how to fix boosts and make balanced hopefully they add or implement something like this

2 Likes

I really like this idea. Boosts as an end game “cosmetic” that could add variety to all lv 30 teams. And it encourages going out and leveling creatures. I’m sure people who don’t have level 30s will be upset about “loosing their boosts”, but the lower arenas will balance out more, and we get back to the roots of the game.

4 Likes

Yup and then won’t have level 21 Thor’s crunching thru teams

2 Likes

Thanks I’ve been thinking of this for awhile

1 Like

Although then there is still arena droppers or those who boosts commons, rares, epics, etc. how will those be controlled

1 Like

I don’t know how to fix that. I do think it’s fine if someone wants to level a common or rate to 30 and then boost

Lol that true it’s ther choice but like will they be put up with othe lvl 30’s or just regular people

1 Like

one way to mitigate it is to offer better rewards in the higher arenas. After aviary, there isn’t any more incentive other than season rewards to continue to climb. It won’t stop all of it, but it could help.

2 Likes

To me it rewards Spoofers too much. Current system does not reward spoofing much. There should be another option in the poll, something different completely, because I don’t want this or the current system.

2 Likes

I think arenas should lock you in. Once you get to an arena maybe you can only go up and not down? Possible also have level restrictions on arenas?

1 Like

Hmmm that could work like maybe add the legendary and unique incubators as prizes that give some motives

2 Likes

Well Ludia just needs to fix the spoofer issue. Also can’t really add another option

Every GPS game needs to - spoofing is still a thing in all of them, so I don’t see it going away any time soon. So can’t have a system that heavily rewards that any more than they are already rewarded.

1 Like

I mean didn’t they do like a spoffer ban a while ago I think they might just wanna do it again

1 Like

You have a valid point but before we say it’s an issue let’s find out what the percentage of spoofers is

If they could find the Spoofers to count them, they could find them to ban them. Most countermeasures against spoofing are trying to detect hacked clients which is tough, or trying to catch them based on unrealistic movement vs time passed, which anyone just spoofing locally won’t be caught. Unfortunately the number of Spoofers is probably much higher than any would guess.

2 Likes

I am sold on the idea. I think it should be implemented this way. It is too bad Ludia is afraid of listening to the community.

1 Like