[POLL] What Zone Do You Live In?

Since L3 has been garbage for ever, I’m wondering if it is maybe the most common zone and is made garbage on purpose because of this.

• Zone 1
  • Zone 2
  • Zone 3
  • Zone 4

0 voters

Add 5th choice for “I just dart what looks shiny?”
-this is my strategy, don’t judge :woman_astronaut:t5:

6 Likes

Think youre playing the wrong game :joy: @MementoMori

2 Likes

I’m still confused about the zones

1 Like

Bro, if I see a big bird and a super saiyan 3 looking big burd at the same time, you can bet which on is gonna get darted first

1 Like

New from Metahub:

1 Like

such a shame they didnt change anything for people with a job, it will only get worse

6 Likes

Hey @afbakappeltaart…what should I call you in our group. Your name is long.

afbak will do i guess xD

2 Likes

Def gotta go for the ssj3 first :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Imagine dinos going super saiyan firing kamehameha’s etc xD

I live in L3, but I sometimes go into the town, which then changes to L4. I guess it’s okay, but I want to dart Suchos and other crap… I want to go to L4 ;-;

I’m very interested in Dimetrodon and Postisucus. They better be more than zoned for Postimetrodon and Tryostronix sake. I always saw just as many Postisucus as Dimetrodon one global other in my zone.

Nervous times until you see that Dino you need after a migration.

I’m happy that the game makes me go out to find different things. I live in Z3 I work in Z3. I enjoy the drive to get to a different zone. I am very happy with the alliance system to let others share DNA that levels a lot of the playing field. The RNG is there but it’s fair as well. I win 50% of my battles. I voted for JWA as game of the year. It’s way more fun and less expensive as PoGo. I think Ludia is doing a great job with development and I want to see where they take alliances.

So local 2 lost dimetrodon and got eino. That sucks for me :weary: and got Charlie.

1 Like

Look at the bright side, you have newly useful tenonto and draco2. (It felt very strange saying that)

3 Likes

Guys, after some analyzing I found one pretty obvious inequality here. Let me explain my logic.
U = can create unique from it
L = can create legendary from it
E = can create epic from it
R = can create rare from it
N = can’t do anything with it at the moment

For Commons:
Zone 1 = 1U+1L+1R
Zone 2 = 1L+1E+2R
Zone 3 = 2L+1R
Zone 4 = 3L+1R

For Rares:
Zone 1 = 1U+1L+1E+3N
Zone 2 = 2U+2E+2N
Zone 3 = 2U+1E+4N
Zone 4 = 2L+4N ( and 1 component for L switched to night time only)

For Epics:
Zone 1 = 4L+1N
Zone 2 = 3L+1N
Zone 3 = 1U+3L+1N
Zone 4 = 4L+1N

Well pretty obvious that Zone 4 now sucks more than the rest. Can’t create any Unique out of what is present there. Plus it has the worst Rares combination, where 3 out of 4 Rares can’t be fused to anything at all. And as I keep living and working in Zone 4 my question is - what shall we do with all of that non-fusable Rare dinos which are still sticked to our Zone (plus 1 fucable shifted to night)? Where the rest of Zones has better variety.

3 Likes

L2 is trash too now coz ONLY einio and Munda spawns now…allmost nothing else

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this!
I was thinking of making a kind of graphic with all the icons of the dinos in each zone and the hybrid you can create, so what Ludia did for arena.

1 Like

Just everything should be spawn everywhere and higher spawnrate

2 Likes