Ludia Forums

Poll: which dinosaur would you like to see out?

I’m curious which dinosaur you want to come out:

Which dinosaurs would you like to see?

[[quote=“Tommy_Paoli, post:1, topic:173341, full:true”]
I’m curious which dinosaur you want to come out:

Which dinosaurs would you like to see?

Normal Dinosaur
  • Herbivores: Maiasaura (common), Giraffatitan (rare), Ornithomimus (super rare), Torosaurus (legendary), Bajadasaurus (legendary limited edition), Scolosaurus (legendary VIP)
  • Carnivores: Edaphosaurus (common), Dakotaraptor (rare), Gorgonops (super rare), Deinonychus (legendary), Oviraptor (legendary limited edition), Ichthyovenator (legendary VIP)
  • Amphibians: Desmatosuchus (common), Purussaurus (rare), Estemmenosuchus (super rare), Armadillosuchus (legendary), Deinosuchus (legendary limited edition), Notosuchus (legendary VIP).
  • Pterosaurs: Preondactylus (common), Arambourgiania (rare), Sinopterus (super rare), Thalassodromeus (legendary), Istiodactylus (legendary limited edition), Anhanguera (legendary VIP).

0 voters

[/quote]

Why would purussaur and arambourginia be lower rarities? Puru was the biggest croc and Aram is the biggest pterosaur :thinking:

3 Likes

Argentinosaurus cries in Common…

4 Likes

Yes but we cant change the past the least we can do is make the future better lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Plus edaphosaur wasnt a carnivore

2 Likes

everything you say is right but you have to vote so I know your opinion.

1 Like

Absolutely!

…But…

Ludia : We cannot change how horrible Gyrosphere was! Never to repeat that mistake!
Also Ludia : (makes Boss)

5 Likes

I decided to put it carnivore because the animation would be that of Dimetrodon.

3 Likes

Ok I picked amphibians, but switch puruss to legendary vip and notosuchus can go to rare, noto couldnt even take down a human

3 Likes

I wanted to change it but it won’t let me.

1 Like

Its ok no worries, I would like to see amphibs the most and then pterosaurs, I dont think ludia will add lower rarities anymore though

2 Likes

Don’t say it, please.
I want other dinos of lesser rarity.

Hybrid
  • Corythosaurus + Areotitan = Coreotitan (super rare, herbivore)
  • Amargasaurus + Acanthostega = Amargostega (legendary limited edition, amphibian)
  • Ornithocheirus + Eryops = Ornithops (legendary limited edition, pterosaur)
  • Sphenacodon + Sinoceratops = Sphenoceratops (legendary limited edition, carnivore)

0 voters

1 Like

Hatzegopteryx: Am I a joke to you?

4 Likes

I feel like girrafititan should be tourney, and Amargostega should help fix amph problem slightly, also amargasaurus is my second favourite sauropod

2 Likes

Rarity isn’t exactly related to size. It has more to do with the overall balance of the game. Thus we might not see any dino below a Jurassic legendary Hybrid again.

3 Likes

To be fair, i love the gameplay element of Gyrospheres, i just loathe the rewards from them as a late-game player.

I get enough Common hybrids from misc packs, thus I dont want to invest in something I already have surplus of.

4 Likes

Ofc, besides the ones that need hybrids still, corythosaurus, aerotitan, shunosaur and scapthognathus are some of the lower rarities that are in need of hybrids, but these might get mixed in with tourneys (I hope) to make them more useful late game.

I am one hoping we dont get any lower rarities added.

4 Likes

The truth is that I put the rarity based on the animation.
For example, one with Dimetrodon animation in common carnivores was missing, so I put Edaphosaurus on it.

1 Like

Purussaurus and arambourgigania should be vip and limited. We will probably get arambourgigania and ornithomimus as a limited since we don’t have a limited pterosaur that has the quetzalcoatlus animation or the gallimimus animation and purrusaurus will probably be a vip since we don’t have a vip crocodile and tarbosaurus also became a vip. However yes giraffatitan and Maiasaura should both rare since commons are basically extinct and just to expthe new Brachiosaurus and iguanodon animation

1 Like