Ludia Forums

Popcorn ready, bring on the release notes!

Now I’ve just have to wait for the first comment that is real unfair that they nerved the dinosaur I was using the most :wink:

8 Likes

the dino was just peacefully resting until they got on its nerves. they nerved the dino and now it is nervous

3 Likes

When will the release be released?

they will release the release as soon as the release releases a release that releases that release it releasable

8 Likes

Watch them nerf utarinex

3 Likes

As long as not all my Dinos get debuffed, we’re good. Also, if spawn mechanics become slightly better, this game would be phenomenal.

Can’t wait to start a thread on how we need to nerf the release notes because they are just too strong lol

17 Likes

Keep away from my beloved Utasinoraptor, and I’ll be fine…

4 Likes

I am just waiting to read that I can finally chat in alliance chat and do friendlies without having to restart 500 million times…

8 Likes

Lol keep dreaming

2 Likes

Maybe pterosaurs will get reworked since they’re getting more hybrids. Hopefully it will mean they’ll be viable in the arena. :crossed_fingers:

Oh who am I kidding, pterosaurs will never be viable in the arena. :expressionless:

1 Like

I’m waiting for it, but most probably it will be released by 10 AM/PM depending on which part of the world you are

i give it 22 minutes

No matter what is in the notes I’m guessing a split community where one side says they went too far and the other says they didn’t go far enough. Both sides
calling the other crybabies and general rise in forum toxicity.

2 Likes

So far, the confirmed creatures are
The 6 new hybrids
Scobosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Maiasaura??

how and where is maiasaura confirmed

1 Like

In a Datamine.

Metahub.info

that means its not confirmed it is just datamined. datamines arent necessarily confirmed

Well, who knows, they predicted the boss events and the “jurassic world fallen Kingdom” week