Possibility to choose arena

I would like the possibility to choose the arena when battling, aside from tournaments and friendly battles. I would like to be able to use different dinos just for fun and to try them but i can’t because of the ranking tournament. I am in the 300ish or something like that and i am forced to battle with always the same dinos if i want to achieve some award.
Maybe a system with level cap for dinosaurs for each arena could be interesting and could bring more variety and experience in this game. A hundred dinosaurs unlocked, using only 8 of them seem to me too reductive. I would like to have more possibilities.
A sort of “arcade mode”.
What do you think??

Like Arena 1: Only can have level 5 or lower dinos
Arena 2: Level 5-10

:+1:

This is also a way of making it fairer even considering spoofers, since everyone would have the same level dinos.

But they want you to level them all up so you can bring them to your current arena. #moneymoneymoney

exactly this! But only with your own dinosaurs: if you leveled one dino over level 5 you cannot use it in Arena 1, for example. Thinking about it like a sort of “arcade mode” played separately from the tournament and the trophy chart.