Possible additions

Out of all the creatures in Jurassic World Evolution and Jurassic World the Game, what creature/model would you want in Alive? Personally I would want the Acrocanthosaurus from Jurassic World Evolution. I really hate what they did to my baby in JWTG but dammmm does it look good in Evolution!

(Also Ludia if you want to add a model for the Acrocanthosaurus into Alive that resembles the Super Alpha Acrocanthosaurus from Dinosaur King, I’d be down for that :wink:)

6 Likes

I want a level 5 boosted Lord Lythronax! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Giganotosaurus!!!

7 Likes

This should be added in (the one attacking the Postasuchus)

The good old Coelophysis, my favourite dinosaur. There doesn’t seem to be enough love for Triassic creatures in dino games :cry:.
Just to add though, in real life, I don’t think the Coelophysis would ever attack something as powerful as the postasuchus

5 Likes

This also needs to be in the game

1 Like

Saurophaganax!

5 Likes

Yessss I need that so much

add to nanotyrannus as counter of tyrannosaurus XDd6be754c887004a46d1aa281f37f8fe4

5 Likes

A pack of Compys (Compsognathus). Like 50 of them that all attack as one dino and swarm over the opponent. :heart_eyes:

compsognathus_photomanipulation_version_2_by_kingrexy_dca1vvq-fullview

10 Likes

Herrerasaurus and Deltadromeus

1 Like