Ludia Forums

Possible bug with dracoceratops

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: dracoceratops

Area is was found in: changing during battle does not always perform 0.4 pv points of the opponent (difference is not explained by shields or other abilities that diminish damage)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- difficult to say. It happens from time to time. I have observed that it is more frequent in indominus rex with no camouflage activated but it has happened with other dinosaurs too
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: from time to time

What type of device are you using: android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Indom has rend resistance, so that’s most likely your problem

2 Likes

some creatures now have rend resistance. A large portion of speedsters do as well as a few odd balls like indom.

A large portion of past immunes resist rend. The only ones that do not have the ornith rig

1 Like

Wait, I thought it was only erlidom, manga and monolometradon. Maybe it’s just the Indoms and dimes family cuz indom g2 have it as well. I was wondering why he said dracoceratops bug. I think they got cuz of the loss of distraction immunity.

Ok, i may have been wrong with how many had rend resist. i swear it felt like 80% did. ( i may have confused it with DoT resist)
Other than Indoms, Elidom and the dime hybrid twins; Orion, Tryo and Monolorhino also have rend resit.

1 Like

Yeah maybe for quetz, but monolorhino and Troy are related to dime. Many immune creatures have it cuz most of them didn’t get distraction immunity.