Possible Collaborations with other companies and franchises

So here’s are possible collaborations so 100% not real.

1. Warhammer 40k
    Just imagine fighting the Chaos Spawn as a boss and maybe as an obtainable Apex as well.
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog
    I think a Sonic and JWA collab needs to be a thing since CRK (Cookie Run Kingdom) did it so maybe JWA could do it as well.
  3. Godzilla
    If Toho were to be able to make a collab with all of the Godzilla characters it would’ve been cool.

None of this should really happen tho, jwa is jwa, not any other of these franchises

14 Likes

this is a dinosaur game

not some fantasy game with creatures that barely revolve or won’t ever fit into jwa

9 Likes

The day anything like this happens is the day the game has officially jumped the shark.

3 Likes

Pla no. Godzilla since Toho wants a lot of money.

2 Likes
  1. I like both JP and Godzilla for different reasons. So no
  2. Like said getting the rights for Godzilla alone from TOHO is a nightmare. Even getting the rights for minor characters (say Titanosaurus or Gorosaurus) is a complete chore and money eater
  3. A lot of the complaints on the Dominion prologue is while the rest of the dinos are a good mix of JP and paleo designs the Giga suddenly looks like a kaiju Concavenator and this is just the “past” version of the animal what more on the clone
  4. The JP franchise is iconic enough to be its own thing without needing the likes of crossovers
10 Likes

This is a dinosaur game

6 Likes

What is with all these weird crossover ideas, hopefully Ludia makes a rule to not talk about non dino stuff for JW: TG and JWA.

5 Likes

I know one thing for sure: This is not Angry Bird Friends.

Emphasis on this point. I don’t want a “Popeye the Sailor Man” collaboration please and thank you

3 Likes