Possible Profile Pics (Ours)

After seeing the awesome fanart by @Shauna_Ann it actually made me miss customizing an avatar. I know it would be difficult as heck for the devs to do full on animation with an avatar, expressions, etc along with getting new story updates out but having a customizable profile like the ones we swipe on could be fun to tinker with.

5 Likes

I’d be down for a couple preset options and we pick from one of those and it’s left at that for the profile picture rather than throw in animations, expressions, etc. for dates too, but I do get how an avatar would be nice for some people too for the dates. Though for the coding and art that would take more time and money, and as it is players are already pretty impatient with updates (somewhat understandably, due to the lack of transparency), plus they need to update the stories more before adding more things like that, in my opinion, but in the future at some point I wouldn’t be opposed to that as an addition to the game. Whether it be a profile picture only or a full-on sprite for dates too.

5 Likes

Oh totally. I don’t know all that much about development, but I do know it all take a lot of time, especially art and coding. The last thing I want is for the devs to have too much on their plate and be stressed with this when they already have so much to do.

I wish we could even just pick from 5 or 6 preset MC profiles as our character. And maybe have a few photos that go along with each one so we can send photos back to our matches! That would be fun :two_hearts: and thanks for the compliment on the one I made!

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush: and that would be cool too with the pics to send back. More fun than sending Antoine a map of where he is in the race lol

1 Like