My VIP subscription elapsed yesterday hence I had one full day today to experience how it was like before.
- No more 12 to 13 shots. Nowadays the maximum of shots I can get off is 10. Average 8-9 shots regularly.
- No more 280+ points per creature (Stego/Apato/Velo). I am at level 14 with a max 24 points per dart. Max I got was 240. Still not bad until you meet an Epic dino. Max I had on T-Rex was 69.
- No more double coins/darts after you spin the supply drop. Averages about 7 darts per spin so I have to replenish it very often. Additionally, I start choosing which dino to dart - no more darting everything I see.
- Dinos that were in range is now out of range. Even if they were in range, the 30% less time will allow you a max of 5 darts.
- Events are the hardest that’ll hit you as you’ll have 30% less time.
So, any other experience for after quitting VIP & why one quits VIP?
For me, the VIP perks just do not justify the monthly cost. Coins are the most important commodity and nowadays VIP and non-VIP gets the same amount of daily limit. I would only consider rejoining if Ludia doubles the VIP limit again. Yes, the amount of dna helps but how many Epics do you get to dart in any one day?
One last thing: Non-VIP tends to lose more battles. I was on 4343 trophies when my VIP elapsed. Now I am under 4050. Sorna Marshes…here I come.