Ludia Forums

Post your fan art!

If you have any fan art or want to make some of jurassic park/world, post it down here!!! I’d like to see it!!!

I have some indominous rex fan art!!!

4 Likes

Snack time for Indominus!

Yep, she’s hungry!

I was considering to send one to the official page of Ludia named as Friday’s Fan Art but I would like to share it with you before that. If it has that much likes, then I happily do the first one. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what someone else thinks as long as you are happy with your drawing that’s all that matters

Me too have indom fan artimage

4 Likes

Ludia please add thisss

Isn’t it a bit OP for being a legendary+super rare? Look at indominus rex. It is a legendary+super rare (also the best legendary+super rare) and it has ~5430 health and ~2070 attack. Shouldn’t it be along the lines of that?

1 Like

the same can be said of erliphosaurus and segnosuchus …
and gorgosuchus…

Aren’t they tourney hybrids?

That’s what I thought, if anything segnosuchus is the op one since its fused with a super rare, next to gorgo and even pteraquetz which has stronger components

Shunotitan should be a bit stronger than rajastega

1 Like

Yes… and replace Rajastega in Modded as well… so that no one is tempted to fuse Rajasaurus off for his hybrid when they can have a different hybrid with better stats :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

That’s what indominus gen 1 and 2 are for, why have stega when you can have them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Exactlyyyyy… Don’t fuse Rajasaurus :joy::joy::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes that true I should lower the stats but do you like it?

Yup
10 char

do you think + 5344 and /// 2201 would be good?

Wow good. Look at Priotrodon at level 40 6407 2447

1 Like

why fuse rajastega and waste rajasaurus (the most OP creature in the game) when you can win rajastega from modded pvp?

2 Likes