Ludia Forums

Post your lineups here so i can rank them!

Ive wanted to do this for a while and I promise this is my last topic, but can you post your lineups here so I can rank them?

1 Like

My best 3 dinos r a lvl 30 monostegatops, lvl 30 dimetrocaurnus/indo rex gen2 (lvl 30), and a lvl 20 tapejacephalous/lvl 30 diplosuchus

Can you send a picture of your top lineup?

I rate based on balance and depth. You want a lot of each type all at the same ferocity.

2 Likes

I’m on for the experiment

Here it is:

3 Likes

Thank you for posting! It would be better if you could post it in the roster in the battles tho but thanks!!

1 Like

@Mr_Nobody_cares nice, how much dna are you sitting on now? Priotrodon is a must for me after I’ve made erliph

Thanks!! Prio it’s pretty cool! Right now 1,195,000, my next guy coming maybe 4 of them is metriaphodon.

Also I’m thinking in fusing my vips to higher level and raise the general ferocity of my team by 500-700🤔

2 Likes

Since you have so much DNA why don’t you level segno to 40 and fuse and get 3 or segnosuchuses

1 Like

lineup would be unbalanced

segnosuchus lvl 10 is weaker than indom lvl 20

2 Likes

Still so much dna haha I’m so jealous, I need to grind more modded and standard PvP to get my dna back up I think.

Also I tried to screenshot my lineup like yours but apparently its showing things not in the right order of ferocity and missing creatures out so I will edit and post my lineup a bit later

2 Likes

Here are all three lineups of mine

3 Likes

Great!! Yes those filters to order your line up there are kind of tricky, and yes it’s a lot but it would also take a lot of time to be spent since I keep doing daily all of the events haha so it’s kind of pointless having that much since it might not be spend but I like big numbers in the game hahah

3 Likes

That’s actually a great idea and something I’m working on, right now I’m fusing the postosuchus needed for the hybrid. So maybe for next week I’ll go for them and also the metrias

1 Like

![image|666x500]

2 Likes

2 Likes

Might just want to wait. I’m pretty sure Segnosuchus is going to win that March poll of which tourney hybrid will have a tournament next.

4 Likes

Agreed, while you have a lot of dna stored @Mr_Nobody_cares if you fuse for segno and it wins the tournament it will be quite painful for you lol

2 Likes

Great advice, I’ll follow it thanks

1 Like