Post your new creature from 2.15 here

Tomorrow ig
I’ll probably unlocked Tarbognathus first

I knew this was coming.

Definitely going for the Fluff Claw first. Thing looks too fun to ignore (aside from the Ludlow-sponsored swap-in).

2 Likes

I can unlock 4 of them

if i have the coins !!!

9 Likes

This statement is painfully true.

11 Likes

Haha I haven’t leveled up my artovalias for this very reason lol

im ready for tarbo and thylaco

If I had the coins then I would get thylacon and Acevia first

2 Likes

I need to wait till tomorrow because… time zones

i can make them all except for Albertocevia because i just maxed Albertospinos today. Also I can’t make the Alloraptor Unique due to the new creature. I have plenty of the other dna. I’m disappointed it is a flock and not a dinosaur. I may just unlock it and max Alloraptor instead.

I will be able to make and bring 3 of the 5 to my team level tomorrow and try them out. I’m at the very bottom of Avairy right now so level 20 on the legendary’s and unlocking the one unique will work. The other unique will take a while.

I was just going to create this topic, but they beat me to it, so here’s a screenshot of the creatures ready to hybridize in the new update.

2 Likes

27 Likes

Gotta admit this made spit my coffee out lol

Well the update is here and this thread is so we can chat about things we want to do in 2.15 while we wait for maintenance to end
The moment it comes out im making the compy gen 2 legend

1 Like

sorry about this a moderator moved it here

I’m pretty sure most of us will be getting Taco first.

3 Likes

I might be also getting alberto unless i am unlucky with fusions

can only get the 2 legendaries but definitely looking forward to getting them and seeing how they look
I wish good fuses to you all!

2 Likes

So it’s Taco Tuesday for you guys then

3 Likes

once updates officially out and design for the tacos is out I HAVE to illustrate this, it works so well

2 Likes