Post your new creature from 2.15 here

Looks sort of like a naked mole rat

1 Like

She stares into your soul

Wasn’t expecting to get that look of it for the picture :laughing:

3 Likes

Why does Skirmish have the Resilient symbol when it neither removes cloak nor dodge :thinking:

This does put a smile on my face.

5 Likes

Looks decent, wish the colours were a bit brighter maybe

10 Likes

The new Albertocevia is going to be a beast, better than Albertospinos, and similar to Parasauthops with that damage trade, but on a counter break shields, and regenerates with the new move devour.

1 Like

I know this isn’t a new creature, but apparently cloaking has a similar visual as the devouring mechanic, it’s visible on creatures that can cloak

I just wanted to point this out

2 Likes

2 Likes

Already seems like a pretty darn good creature, especially it’s devour move.

i’ve already nicknamed it “opposum-saurus”, i mean just look at the resemblance lol.

tested it out in some battles and it is definitely proving to have high potential

heal can stack

overall I’m definitely going to try and get this to a high level, i have the dna but lets see if i have the coins for it lmao.

(now we shall wait for the inevitable nerf thread :smiling_face_with_tear:)

8 Likes

I’ve changed my mind about the design
I disliked it at first but now I think it looks good
It reminds me of a brown bear
It’s a cold weather furry fisherman
Even has bearlike fangs
Looks a bit weird from the front but that’s fine

2 Likes

lol ikr, that was my first thought

“ehhhhh kinda weird hybrid”
(5 min later)
ok nvm he’s cute, i’ve nicknamed it "opposum-saurus

2 Likes

Got thylac and tarbo

BTW thylac is ugly and tarbo has a nice design

2 Likes

Got thyla & tarbo done, some levelling up needed on other two. Do we know if we’re expecting a non-vip coin sale or should i just buy a chest? I keep buying them a couple of days before sales so ive held off.

IMG-20220420-WA0033
IMG-20220420-WA0034
IMG-20220420-WA0032
My day is ruinned because albertoC doesnt use Rex rig >:(

10 Likes

Got Tarbognathus and fused Albertocevia 3 times with garbage luck. I also unlocked Erlidominus, and I really with I got the same luck on Alberto that I did with Erlidom.

2 Likes

Currently got only the two new legendaries, the taco and thyla

I like the taco design, high brow bois, interesting why they chose to give the smallest one there the status of alpha, but I guess that lines up with its description, and after a bit of thought I guess same with its moves which get “worse” once you lose members

Thyla… i have mixed feelings on. I’m sure i’ll get used to it but it’s just so strange at the moment, reminds me of a rat of sorts or an opposum like others have said or a red-face hamadryas, it’s strange but I don’t hate it. I also barely now realize it has little whiskers lol it’s just so derpy
Also testing it out in today’s strike towers, it’s counter animation is odd, and same goes for any of the animations it has with that, it just does the walk up bite and then teleports back to spot which is… odd

As for the allodrigues, don’t have much to say since you know, surprise! an exclusive component, so just going off it’s card I like the colors.

And albertocevia, my dearest albertocevia, kinda disappointed about it’s rig since I was looking forward to the big blue spined rex but I do also quite like how the chosen rig looks, I’ve discovered I have a soft spot for the gorgonopsids, my only gripe with it would be brighter blue colors as others have said.

8 Likes

Taco

3 Likes

Fluff Claw’s animation for counter is indeed quite weird, but that’s probably because it’s the rampage animation of the regular baryonyx rig, and animation which is usually shot from the front and thus has no returning animation.

Kinda like the Stygi rig charge animation or the raptor/erliko pounce animation.

4 Likes

Erliko pounce does have a return animation in which it jumps back to its original place.

2 Likes

I stand corrected, but the point is still there. Bary rampage doesn’t have a return animation for Fluff Claw to use.

3 Likes