Ludia Forums

Postimetrodon unlocked but game glitched

Just used up my 6 attempts unlocking Postimetrodon and leveling up the other one that was on the special for today during this weekend’s event. Got home and went in to game to do somemore leveling up and find that Postimetrodon IS LOCKED!!! For some reason, even though the game SHOWED it unlocking, it glitched back to unlocked and now I have no more attempts left because I used my last 2 leveling up the other dino on the event today. I just want the dino I unlocked … UNLOCKED!

Hey Jenny_Polega, I’m sorry that happened with your Postimetrodon. I’m not really sure why that would happen, but our team would be happy to take a closer look at your account and see what the issue might have been. Could you reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Thanks!

I would love to do that … what is a “support key”? Where would I find that to give them?

Your support key is the 8 letter digit code found at the bottom of the loading screen when you first launch the game. It’s also at the bottom left of the Settings menu which can be accessed by tapping on the level icon on the top left of the screen and tapping Settings.
I hope that helps!

Thank you, I sent them an email.

1 Like