Ludia Forums

Postosuchus Everywhere

Sooo almost every Super-Rare related pack I’ve opened gave me a Postosuchus. I remember when I was below level 30 I was grinding for the Super-Rare Twins pack in tournaments, and this happened twice - 4 Postosuchuses in total just from Tourneys. Is this happening to y’all, too? In fact, I’ve had so many of those from card packs that I got it to level 40 without spending a single DNA to buy one. Well, guess that’s a good thing, half my job for Segnosuchus is done XD

4 Likes

Not sure what it is but i feel like my game and my daughters game go on streaks if you will.

For a couple weeks it will just seem like i get a lot of one or two particular things. On my daughters game it was Pteranodon’s a couple months ago, then Therizino’s for a while, and recently it has been the Unaysaurus, at least 6 or so in the last couple weeks.
On my game i’ve been getting a lot of Nundasuchus and T-rex recently.

1 Like

I keep getting Velociraptors and Rexes so I got a lvl 40 velocity by spending 3,000 Dna and a lvl 20 rex for free without unlocking it

Yeah I also remember having to buy just 2 T-Rexes. Anyway I have the Indominus now too…

1 Like

Ikr. Again congrats

1 Like

Im actually thinking about getting ophiacomimus and tapejalosaurus

1 Like

From my first tournament till now,al of them are Predator finish

1 Like

I only purchased 2 Rexes for my Indominus.

1 Like

I mean, if I can get to dominator and the prizes are good, I would get it

@anon43877113 I got Dominator finish thrice - once by sheer luck for Styxosaurus, and twice for Shunosaurus (dk why but the glitch with double tourneys appeared… but again, my famous Eolambia handled 'em all)

2 Likes

Okay,I did too for the Shunosaurus,I am not accounting Bracketed Tourneys

1 Like

@JayPoseidon thanks! What level are you at now?

2 Likes

I ha not yet joined at the time of the styxosaurus tournament

2 Likes

@anon43877113 I’m confused now. Didn’t you finish in dominator for Indy Gen 2?..

1 Like

I won the pack on the spin wheel,for Indy Gen 2 I finished in #2 in Predator

1 Like

Im just at 44 after finishing all daily missions

@anon43877113 I feel bad for you, mate. A bit more and you could have finished in Dominator… but my condition was terrible - #99 in Predator league, lol. My intention was to slip into Dom last moment, how it failed.

2 Likes

Believe me, Mine was worse. I ran out of DB at the zalmoxes tourney(though i would have lost anyway because I was weaker back then) and completely missed the entire tournament

2 Likes

This is a badass hybrid even though it has a fish tail lol

Segnosuchus_New_Card

1 Like

No, Chanya, never.