Ludia Forums

Pounce Global is recruiting now

Hello DPG people,

Our alliance currently has 4 spots open and we would love to fill those spots up.
We’re a super friendly bunch (yes, even me) of all ages, a casual alliance with practically no rules. Yet we are all very active and try to achieve at least rank 8/9 weekly rewards and tier 9 tournament rewards.

We are a member of ARK and can offer 3 level 20 sanctuaries, and you can vote for your favorite 3 dinos to be present in them.

We have Discord and have multiple raids every weekday, there is enough people available to help out throughout the whole day. We got numerous strategies for low level or high level creatures to help out.
We are mostly North Americans and a whole bunch of Brits and other Europeans, so there’s always someone awake. Some of us are top 500, some are top 500.000.

What we would ask of you is to be preferably somewhat social (saying hi every week will do, but preferably more), play practically every day and definitely do your 10 takedowns every weekend tournament. Some English skills would be beneficial.
You don’t need to be level 20, as long as you are active. You don’t need to battle or dart, but if you want higher weekly rewards it would be beneficial if you do. Totally up to you!

If you’re interested, send your 15 page resume a message to me or @BigKinR and we’ll get back to you in no time!

-Tiel

3 Likes

We now have two spots open again, if anyone wants, the above still applies :slight_smile:

tier 9 in 4 week also?

No, that’s too much stress and goes against our philosophy of taking it easy.

oh i see, 8 in 4 week right?

Yes, and we reach that guaranteed.

We have a few spots open now. If you are interested in joining Pounce Global, please send me or Tielenaar message and we will reply back ASAP.
Thank you

1 Like

Do you require discord or is it optional? @Tielenaar @PuroMonster

Discord is optional, it is preferred for raid coordination and better communication. But it is your option if you can ensure read game chat and not miss important message

Thanks @PuroMonster for the info. I’m already in an alliance but if I get kicked out I will messege you about the alliance. Thanks!

We lost 3 members after 2.9 update. If anyone is interested in joining us, Please reply here or send message to me, Tielenaar Or BigKinR. Lv15+ and 3000+ trophies preferred.
Thank you

I would like to join if you guys have space

1 Like

Okay, I will send you invite shortly
And if you have Discord and would like to coordinate raids, please provide your ID and Tag# as well