Power Up! Incubator

That’s true

cough Class action lawsuit anyone? It is a bandwagon of fun!

Except you’re not purchasing it with money directly. You’re buying the in game cash, then buying the incubator. That’s the caveat to that.

Either way, its pretty simple that unless its listed as to what you will definitely get inside, to say you were deceived otherwise is just kind of sad. Hence why I haven’t bought one.

Though I can’t help but wonder how many robert there opened before getting petulant over one that didn’t give him what he wanted. Good luck with that reversing charge for a false reason and not getting consequences because of it.

“Apps offering “loot boxes” or other mechanisms that provide randomized virtual items for purchase must disclose the odds of receiving each type of item to customers prior to purchase.”

https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

Please scroll up on your own link and see that’s directly until a heading titled “Payments”.

Actually 50% of mine have been reversed. If Google Services weren’t protecting Ludia it would have been 100%. Except for Google, Ludia has yet to answer Amex disputes.

yes. that’s why i posted it.

How do I ho about getting a reversal because I definitely do not support this sheisty-ness. @Robert_Hughes

Yes, that falls under payments made…not purchases using in game currency. There’s a subtle difference.

there are real money incubators that don’t have odds on them either.

if your credit card is connected to your Google or Apple account (I use both Android and iOS ) just call your bank and have them reverse the transaction. It’s very easy. When you are scammed by false advertising they will immediately reverse the transaction.