Ludia Forums

Predictions for the big prize for the twelfth day of trexmas

Hey I have made this thread to ask everyone here in the forums about what they think the big prize will be for the twelfth day of trexmas I personally hope it’s tarbosarus but who knows except for of course the people who work for ludia but anyways I hope to see what you guys are hoping or wanting as the big prize for the twelfth day of trexmas. So feel free to comment below :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I feel like you could’ve saved a new thread and added this to the other one you made earlier :man_shrugging:t2:

Like you said, nobody knows. Historically it seems to be a 50k VIP creature so I’d take anything from that pack as I’m not VIP myself.

2 Likes
  1. your right I should’ve just saved this thread and added it to my thread I made earlier and 2) I’m with yo I would so take anything from the 50k vip pack since I’m not vip myself
1 Like

What was it last year? I came across a thread speculating that it was Mastodon, but it was never updated after Rexmas.

1 Like

It was a Mastodon, I remember, since I started playing around that time

2 Likes

No i wouldn’t want a vip exclusive creature since i know i will never be fusing it in the future so it will just be stuck at 10 forever. I would like a pterodactyls or prestosuchus that would be awesome.

1 Like

when does it start???

3 Likes

January :joy:

2 Likes

I would want mastodonsaurus to win because that would be a lvl 20

1 Like

Mastodon was last year’s, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they just did that again

1 Like

I want them to give us a tarbosaurus seeing as its a vip exclusive dinosaurs it would be nice if the could give all of us at least one copy of it

1 Like

No one would be complaining…

what was the big prize last year?

It was mastodon not the vip the other wooly mammoth looking cenozoic

I wouldnt mind this, even though I spent 50k LP on one haha

1 Like

Lucky son of a dinosaur I want one

1 Like

Hes a beaut dont you think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

why you curses for not beign a vip member and having 50k vip points when he got released curses :triumph:

1 Like

JWA’s

2 Likes

JWTG’s tarbosaurus looks waaaaaay better